Recent DVD Aquistions

Guest TFG1Mike

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

STAS The Complete Series

You mean the three volumes, or as one set?

where ya been suave... they are releasing the complete series set November 24th... I posted news links for it in the DCAU news thread. Both JL/JLU and STAS are getting the Complete Series treatment. I sold my season/volume sets of both shows to get these.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I knew about Justice League, but didn't know about Superman.

ahh well... yeah I guess the BTAS set did so well that they decided to make more. The only thing about the STAS set I don't like is that other than 1 new feature on a additional disc it's the same as the volume sets.... look here for the details about halfway down is the list of features.

• 3 weeks later...

Almost bought another one of those "4 Film Favorites" DVDs, but changed my mind at the register. It was the the Ocean's Eleven set, which also had the original Rat Pack version. The only reason I changed my mind is because I was buying Christmas presents, and I didn't want to spend another $10.

Blade II is awesome. Luke Goss is a tremendous baddie, and with Perlman thrown in along with Danny freakin' John Jules its definitely got the best cast. Add the great creature design and Del Toro's signature supernatural touch and you've got a great fun action film. Blade and Blade II are amongst my favourite Superhero films.

I just bought one of those "4 Film Favorites" sets of Blade. It contains all three movies, plus the made-for-TV movie. For $10, I couldn't pass it up.

I recently bought the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET "4 Film Favorites" sets at Target. All eight NIGHTMARE movies for $20 bucks isn't a bad deal.

I recently bought the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET "4 Film Favorites" sets at Target. All eight NIGHTMARE movies for $20 bucks isn't a bad deal.

Same here. Even though I already owned a Nightmare boxset, I got both of these because they take up less shelf space and because it had Freddy vs. Jason -- which the older set didn't have.

• 2 weeks later...