Widescreen wallpapers?

Missy

Up 'til now the desktop wallpapers have been formatted at 1024x768, mostly because that's the resolution I was using. However, more and more people are using widescreen monitors, including myself. With that in mind, should I start making them with widescreen specs, such as 1280x768?

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm in agreement with everyone else...... I'd also suggest adding the mainpage wallpapers to the archives that way if somone wanted to see an older mainpage wallpaper they could. :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
I've thought about offering two sizes, but doing so would force me to change the layout of the wallpapers page.

EDIT: oops read it wring but my idea still stands

ok then what about adding a section for Mainpage Wallpaper only?

also while I'm thinking about it the forum search option needs improving it will not allow you to use spaces when searching for topics example: batman the complete animated series must be typed batmanthecompleteanimatedseries

ok then what about adding a section for Mainpage Wallpaper only?

Sorry, Mike, but I'm not going to start archiving the banners.

also while I'm thinking about it the forum search option needs improving it will not allow you to use spaces when searching for topics example: batman the complete animated series must be typed batmanthecompleteanimatedseries

If you're looking for an exact phrase, type it in quotes.