Episode 67

RSS

This episode of Dread Media might be less than an hour, but it's jam-packed with goodness. After paying tribute to yet another person this week, Desmond Reddick puts recent rumors of Rob Zombie's involvement with Halloween 2 in a certain light before jumping into a review of James Newman's short fiction collection, People Are Strange. Then he reviews the Welsh coming of age thriller Summer Scars, and the Mexican documentary La Santa Muerte before waxing on and on about future plans for the show. DW also offers up a short Brainscan on Enemy Zero for the Sega Saturn. Tunes included: "Return of the Phantom Stranger" by Rob Zombie, "My Own Summer (Shove it)" by the Deftones, "Take My Scars" by Machine Head, "On March the Saints" by Down and "People Are Strange" by The Doors. [ 58:25 || 26.7 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_067.mp3

I saw a horrific film set in Wales once. I think it was called something like "Torched Wood"....

Props once more, especially with the new sponsor. I actually picked up The Doors' Strange Days as a free newspaper giveaway, and you definitely picked the highlight of that LP imo, Des. Oh and you busted Rob Zombie there. I still have major psychological gripes with the Devil's Rejects so I'm inclined not to like the guy.