Episode 290

RSS

Alright. Two things I'm going to need video of immediately.

1) Jenny rapping to Eminem.

2) Mike's rendition of "Welcome to the Jungle".

Nice work again from Sloth. Great opening too.

Oh, and the wrestler you guys were thinking of was Rhett Titus. Him playing the babyface and Delirious being the heel is one of the many reasons I can't watch ROH anymore. The booking was horrible.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Sorry, no video. But there might be pictures of me singing. I'll ask Jen later.

dunno if there's 1 of mike singing but the 30th b-day pics are on jenny's myspace :D I've seen them mike was wearing a hood trying to be incognito :D :laugh:

Guest DCAUFan1051
mike was wearing a hood trying to be incognito :D :laugh:

No. That's how I always dress. Hence the hoodie in my avatar.

I'm not raggin on ya but the hoodie in your avatar aint up and in the b-day pics it was :D

hey it's cool I wear shorts in the middle of winter so I can't be the fashion police.

I liked the first Hellboy better.

That opening sequence in The Golden Army put me off the entire movie. It was like the Robaxacet commercial, as my buddy Darryl put it.

I remember your pub review from DM. As I don't know what "the Robaxacet commercial" is, I still don't see what's so bad about the opening sequence.

I liked the first Hellboy better.

That opening sequence in The Golden Army put me off the entire movie. It was like the Robaxacet commercial, as my buddy Darryl put it.

I remember your pub review from DM. As I don't know what "the Robaxacet commercial" is, I still don't see what's so bad about the opening sequence.

Here