Episode 294

RSS

Perhaps I am a robot. Ever think of that?

Heh, no wonder he's such a Who fan, his avatar is his profile pic. He's only studying the tapes to find a weakness!

It's early days yet, but apparently if I wait long enough, your greatest hero will take a nap sooner or later, at which point, I strike!

Perhaps I am a robot. Ever think of that?

Heh, no wonder he's such a Who fan, his avatar is his profile pic. He's only studying the tapes to find a weakness!

It's early days yet, but apparently if I wait long enough, your greatest hero will take a nap sooner or later, at which point, I strike!

Coming soon- The Talons of the CyberDan!

"Don't sleep. Sleep and you're dead. Don't nap. Don't catch 40 winks. And don't sleep. Good Luck."

Coming soon- The Talons of the CyberDan!

"Don't sleep. Sleep and you're dead. Don't nap. Don't catch 40 winks. And don't sleep. Good Luck."

:laugh:

Hi Dan.

I like 1602 as well.

Hi Des!

I remembered you saying at one point that 1602 was on your Gaiman Hate Parade.

I hate almost everything Gaiman has done in comics. Death is way too sentimental for me. 1602 was a joke. Eternals a slap in the face.

Midnight Days and Black Orchid is his best stuff if you ask me. But I think Sandman is amazing and that second trade is the best of the bunch. Maybe next to Kindly Ones.