Every comic you've read in 2009

Missy

Countdown Special: New Gods - As part of my ever growing love for Final Crisis (picked up the hardcover for 50% off at Book Depository), I decided to pick up the New Gods, Kamandi, and OMAC Countdown Specials so I could get an even better understanding of what went into Final Crisis. I know, I know, Countdown is in the title, but one page in any of these is better than the entire run of Countdown. First up, we have the New Gods Special, collecting Forever People #1, Mister Miracle #1, and New Gods #7. Forever People was a lot of fun, Mister Miracle was okay, but New Gods #7? Epic. It's the issue that goes into the history of Darkseid's rise to power, Highfather becoming...well...Highfather, and the pact between the two. Absolutely brilliant. I was worried about Jack Kirby's writing going into this, but it's not bad, if a little clunky, corny, and eyebrow raising every now and then (Vykin The Black? Really Jack? Really?). Kirby's art is excellent all around, especially in New Gods #7. The double-page spalsh in the issue is every bit as epic as the story it's a part of. When I get some spare cash, I'm going to start picking up the Omnibii, I've got to read this in it's entirety. Next up: Kamandi.

Marvel Boy HC - This is a mini-series that is full of great concepts. A Kree soldier that is a living weapon. A living corporate idea that attempts to take over the world through branding and advertising. A super villain obsessed with repeating the process that transformed the Fantastic Four. This is one of Morrison's wildest mainstream rides, and it gets better and better with each issue. There's also a ton of nods at classic Marvel continuity sprinkled throughout, some of which play into the main story. J.G. Jones is on artwork and provides some top notch work that perfectly complements Morrison's story.

We3 TPB - This is easily the most heartwrenching comic I've ever read. The basic premise is that a dog, a cat, and a rabbit turned into government killing machines are freed before they can be decommissioned and are pursued by the military. And all the want to do is get home. From beginning to end, Grant Morrison makes you feel for the animals and what has been done to them. The animals can talk thanks to hardware, but they don't talk like people, they talk like animals would talk like if they could, which only adds to the emotion. It gets absolutely brutal at times. If you don't feel a little misty by the end of it, you are one cold bastard. In addition to the powerful story, Frank Quitely provides some of the best artwork of his career. The animals are brilliantly rendered. The storytelling is some of the most innovative comics has probably seen, from the 18 panel grids from the POV of a security camera to the small panels set over larger panels that show close-up detail of the action. And then there's the covers. The third one kills me every time I see it. This is just an amazing comic, one of my all time favorites, and easily one of the finest comics produced this decade.

Total

Comic Books: 110

TPBs: 21

HCs: 2

Graphic Novels: 2

Manga: 2

Adventure Comics #0, Age of The Sentry #5-6, Agents of Atlas #1-9, Aliens/Predator FCBD 2009, Aliens #2, Ambush Bug Stocking Stuffer, Animal Man Volume 1-3 TPB, Astounding Wolf-Man #10-13; 15-16, Athena Voltaire & Black Coat One-Shot, Atomic Robo Dogs of War #5, Batman #684-686, Batman: The Black Casebook TPB, Batman and Robin #1-4, Batman: The Brave and The Bold #1-8, Captain America #47-48; 601, The Complete Persepolis, The Contingent #3, Criminal Vol. 2-3 TPB, Countdown Special: New Gods, The Darkness Accursed Vol. 1 TPB, Dark Horse FCBD 2009,Dark X-Men: The Beginning #1, Detective Comics #320;853, Dethklok vs. The Goon, Doctor Who: The Whispering Gallery, Fantastic Four #1-5, Fantastic Four: 1234 TPB, Final Crisis Secret Files, Final Crisis #6-7, Four Eyes #2-3, Fred Hembeck Destroys The Marvel Universe, G-Man: Cape Crisis #1, Gantz Vol. 1, The Goon #31-32, Green Lantern #36-38, Green Lantern Corps #38, Guardians of The Galaxy #8-12, Incognito #1, Invincible #57, Invincible Iron Man #15, Iron Man & The Armor Wars #1, Irredeemable #1-2, JLA: Earth-2, Joker: The Greatest Stories Ever Told TPB, Justice League of America #35, Justice Society of America #22, Kick-Ass #5-6, Marvel Adventures: Iron Man Vol. 1-3 Digests, MPD Psycho Vol. 1, Nova #20-25, Planetary #1, Red 5 FCBD 2009, Ruins, Savage Dragon #148, Seaguy: The Slaves of Mickey Eye #1-3, Secret Invasion: War of Kings, Seven Soldiers of Victory Volume 1-4 TPB, Super Friends #11, Superman / Batman #62, Superman and Batman: World's Funnest, Superman Beyond #2, Tales to Astonish #27, 35-38, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1, The Mighty Thor #356, Thor Vol. 2 HC, Vimanarama TPB, War of Kings: Darkhawk #1, Warlord #5, We3 TPB, Wolverine: Origin of An X-Man FCBD, X-Force #11, Zot! 1987 - 1991: The Complete Black and White Collection TPB

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Young Lovecraft vol 1-The webcomic collected. Some of it is goth cliche but there's a lot of really interesting stuff here. i really like the art, it's like JTHM without the sadism. Didn't light my world on fire but it was still very fun. PLus, the classic stories in literature re-imagined by Lovecraft is hilarious. 7/10

Total

Comic books: 373

Trade paperbacks: 16

Graphic novels: 3

Jan 01-Aug 28=300 comics, 13 TPBs, 1 GN...Wednesday Comics #3, Wednesday Comics #4, Adventure Comics #1, Luke Cage Noir #1, Red Herring #1, Ultimate Comics Avengers #1, Batgirl #1, Blackest Night: Superman #1, Dominic Fortune #1, The Red Circle: The Web #1, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #1, Chew #1, Walking Dead #59-64, Viking #1, Broken Trinity #1-3, Broken Trinity: Witchblade #1, Broken Trinity: Aftermath #1, Fell #8-9, Hotwire: Requiem for the Dead #4, FVZA #1, newuniversal: Shockfront #1,2, newuniversal 1959, newuniversal Conqueror, Daredevil #116-119, Justice League of America #31, 32, Captain America Comics #1 70th Anniversary, The Human Torch Comics #1 70th Anniversary, Sub-Mariner Comics #1 70th Anniversary, Justice Society of America #25, 26, Simon Dark #18, The Flash Rebirth #1-3, Essential Man-Thing volume 1, 28 Days Later #1, Army of Darkness: Ash Saves Obama #1, Batman: The Widening Gyre #1, The Darkness / Pitt #1, Fantastic Four #570, Seaguy #1-3, Terror Inc. #1-5, Wolfskin Annual #1, Wormwood: The Last Enemy, Batman and Robin #3, Blackest Night #2, Blackest Night: Titans #1, Blackest Night: Batman #1, Green Lantern #45, Green Lantern Corps #39, Doom Patrol #1, Marvel Comics #1 70th Anniversary, All Winners #1 70th Anniversary, Captain America: Reborn #2, The Marvels Project #1, Frankenstein's Womb, Irredeemable Vol 1, Hunter, Young Lovecraft vol 1

Green Lantern #46: Sot this month, Carol and Hal and Sinestro are teaming up, though most of the focus is on Sinestro, as we gallivant over to Korugar for some character development for Sinestro, which is awesome. Some excellent spreads in this issue, looks really good.

Also, Sinestro was apparently Abin's sister's (Arin) lover, and they both show up as BLs at the end of the book. Hoshit.

Green Lantern Corps #40: Yeah, I think I'm picking this book up at the least for the rest of the Blackest Night run, and possibly beyond. Fun stuff with Arisa, Kyle, and Gardner, along with the Clarissi being made of fucking awesomesauce. Eager to see the next few months' developments.

Gotham City Sirens #4: ...Okay. I think this is the story that was meant to run last month.

It's good to see Dini bring in the Joker for his interaction with Harley, and it was a bit of a funnier thing this month, but, really, is making me reconsider keeping this as a buy.

And also the art's not getting better;

Hush!Bruce looked like he was lacking a mouth for a moment at one point, and I was wondering when Hush!Bruce turned into the Question.

Thunderbolts: So, yeah, things fall apart with the team this month, and damn, is it fun to watch.

Headsman and Paladin can't execute Songbird and Natasha so they turn on Scourge, who's actually a cyborg and Nuke (don't ask), Ghost fries Mr. X's short-term memory, Ant-Man watches it all, and it turns out Norm's had the real Yelena frozen this whole time. Also, the Fury they shot was an LMD, as expected.

Wonder Woman #36: So, Gigantra and Wonder Woman end up having a heart-to-heart over men, cause Diana revealed the truth to Tom, took him into her soul, and showed him how much she wanted to commit to him, and then he ran the hell away. And then they face off against Dickelles, and Diana fights against him because of a promise she made to Pele last issue, and then Dickelles threatens to hang Hippolytaya if she interferes again. Also, Amazons are having immaculate conception. The hell?

Secret Six: Unhinged: So, I got this off Amazon and it has the beginning and last issue of the arc that I was missing. And I will agree with Mike's analysis in E2tS that the overall plot wasn't exactly the strongest, and may rely on knowing the miniseries (which I didn't). But, again, I'm in this more for the characters than the plot. Solid, but not zomg awesome.

Comic Books: 107

TPBs: 23

Motion Comic: 1

Batman: 625: The end of Broken City.

I read this, and was really, really bored, the art did nothing for me, and I just couldn't get into this, the art was bland and did nothing, and the whole story, though the end of an arc, just felt so, out of place and not really anything interesting.

Giant Size Wolverine: Old Man Logan - The finale you had to expect within the first six pages of the story's first chapter. It's unabashedly violent, occasionally over the top and often shamefully self-indulgent, but it's also cool to finally get a straightforward payoff, rather than an open-ended invitation for the follow-up or a vague swerve at the last minute. Old Man Logan was always going to be a revenge story, a quest to put off Logan's berserker rage as long as possible before setting it off in a sudden gooey fireball of wetworks. Well, that wait's over and now it's time to pay the piper. It's not Millar's smartest work, nor his most respectful, but it's still an entertaining read if you don't mind getting your hands dirty and browsing thirty pages' worth of disemboweled bad guys and stacks severed green limbs. The non-stop mayhem is a great opportunity for Steve McNiven to really cut loose and impress with his visuals, which he does without hesitation. This wouldn't work all that well if the artwork weren't so gorgeous, but it's still a far cry from perfection. Millar's experiment was fun, but I'm glad it's over.

6.5/10

MK Daredevil, Volume 4: Underboss - I'm catching up on the few issues of DD I missed over the years, and this was a pretty important arc to have skipped out on. In their first baby steps with the character, Bendis and Maleev wasted no time in making a big impact; in the first issue alone they've upset the balance of power within the Kingpin's inner circle, introduced a new challenger to that throne, set a bounty on Matt's head and bombed the scene of his latest case. Although I really grew to love Ed Brubaker's take on Daredevil, I'd forgotten how gripping and simplistic Bendis's plots really were. His writing is easily approachable, direct and moving. It's easy to read but also much deeper than it appears at first glance. The real focus of this arc, aspiring crime boss Mr. Silke, is charismatic, scheming and motivated. His dialog comes straight from the streets, but his aspirations are much loftier. That Silke's fate plays out without so much as a face-to-face with the red-garbed guardian of Hell's Kitchen speaks to both the immense depth of this book's supporting cast and Bendis's sharp, immediate understanding of it. At this point he was managing a fantastic balance of superheroics and dark, seedy noir, and while later arcs would dabble a bit more deeply in one direction or the other, right here they're working in perfect harmony. Maleev's artwork is also something I didn't realize I'd missed so sorely. His compositions throughout this arc are gorgeous, especially when he's playing with the masking effects of deep shadow and sharp contrast. Daredevil has never looked so sinister and menacing as he does in Maleev's hands, stalking through the shadows and striking fear into the hearts of villains (and readers) across the city. The ultimate repercussions of this arc are still playing out in the ongoing series, five years and ninety issues later. If that isn't the mark of an impressive debut, I don't know what is. It's great material that really set the mood and the direction of a series on the verge of a genuine renaissance. Fantastic on its own, in retrospect it's become even more impressive.

9/10

Comics: 135, TPB: 11, Graphic Novel: 5

JLA Vol. 1 (New World Order) - I heard a lot of good stuff about Morrison's run on JLA, in all honesty, I didn't like this too much. While Morrison has some mind-bending ideas, he just overloads it here throwing in too many ideas at a time, too many characters, and doesn't really take his time with anything. I liked the idea of JLA being outcasted, the consequences of fixing too many things, and the dilemmnas that come with it. It's just the endgame wasn't really that great, and overall it just fell flat.

Hunter Killer Season 1 - Mark Waid's project from TOP CoW, I picked this up on impulse, overall while it's not the deepest book I've ever read, it's very interesting and a hell of a lot of fun. Waid keeps you guessing from beginning to end about what's going on, and you follow the main character as he explores a world he never even knew before, it's very cool and a neat concept on the use of superheroes. I really enjoyed it.

Total:

Comic books: 9

Trade paperbacks: 86

Daredevil by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson Volumes 1, 2, and 3; The Authority by Ellis/Hitch/Millar/Quietly Volumes 1 (Relentless) and 2 (Under New Management) and 3 (Transfer of Power); Batman: Year One; Batman: The Long Halloween; Planetary vol 1 (All Over the World and Other Stories), vol. 2 (The Fourth Man), and vol. 3 (Leaving the 20th Century), Planetary Crossing Worlds (The Crossover specials); Planetary 19-26; Batman: The Man Who Laughs; Frank Miller's Daredevil: The Man Without Fear; RONIN; JOKER; Deadpool #1; Punisher Max vol. 1-4; Penance: Relentless; Thunderbolts by Warren Ellis vol 1-2; Thunderbolts: Secret Invasion, Astonishing X-men Hardcovers volume 1 and 2, Daredevil: Born Again, Y: The Last Man vol. 1-10, The incredible Hulk: Tempest Fugit, Marvels, Daredevil: Redemption, Daredevil: Yellow, Hard-boiled, Hulk: Dogs of War, Spider-man: India, R.I.P.D., Daredevil: Love Labors Lost, District X vol. 1, Walking Dead vol. 1-8, Deadpool vol. 1: Secret Invasion, Superman: Red Son, Batman and Son, Justice League International vol. 1, Bullseye's Greatest Hits, Marvel 1985, X-men Children of the Atom, The Dark Phoenix Saga, Batman: Hush vol 1-2, Batman: Nine Lives, Walking Dead vol. 9, 52 vol. 1-4, Batman: Gothic, X-men: God Loves Man Kills, Daredevil by Bendis vol 4-7 and vol 9-13, X-men: Mutant Genesis, Transmetropolitan vol. 1 (Back on the Street), Starman vol. 1-3, JLA vol. 1, Hunter Killer vol. 1

JSA: Thy Kingdom Come Vol. 2 and 3 - Really good character story, but the ending was stupidly rushed. Considering they were facing a god, they sure got through him pretty quickly.

Walking Dead Vol. 6-10 - All caught up now. Great book, though the way Carl is written drives me crazy. One second he's a dumb kid, the next, he's monologing to himself.

Moon Knight Vol 1 and 2 - Huston is good at characters but a horrible storyteller. This is never going to be a B-level or even C-level book, but I still read it for some reason.

All-Star Superman Vol 1 and We3 - That's it. I give up. I'm done with Grant Morrison. Arkham Asylum is the only thing he's written that I'm ever going to like and I just need to accept that. I tried.

Street Fighter Legends: Chun Li #2 and Street Fighter IV #2 - Udon has some of the best artists in comics right now.

Under Ground #1 - Meh.

Flash Rebirth #2-4 - Not a clue what's happening here.

Adventure Comics #2 - Alright, two issues. Can we get a conflict now?

Blackest Night: Superman #2 - Great ending.

Blackest Night #3 - Made me care about Firestorm, which is saying something.

Hellblazer #259 - One of the coolest monster designs I've seen in a while in this issue.

Comic Books: 167

TPBs: 30

HCs: 4

Graphic Novels: 1

... Blackest Night # 1-3, Simon Dark Vol 2: Ashes, JLA: The Nail, The Sword Vol 1: Fire, Deadpool Vol. 1: Secret Invasion, Walking Dead Vol. 1-10, Blackest Night: Superman #1-2, Blackest Night: Titans #1, GLA: Misassembled, Green Lantern: Secret Origin, Secret Six: Unhinged, JSA: The Next Age, Kingdom Come, Dark Avengers: Assemble, JLA/JSA: The Lightning Saga, JSA: Thy Kingdom Come Part One, Frankenstein's Womb, Adventure Comics #1-2, Doctor Who #2 & 3, Flash Rebirth #1-4, Green Lantern Corps #40, Blackest Night Batman #2, JSA: Thy Kingdom Come Vol. 2 and 3, Moon Knight Vol 1 and 2, All-Star Superman Vol 1, We3, Street Fighter Legends: Chun Li #2 and Street Fighter IV #2, Under Ground #1, Hellblazer #256-259

If you read those two Morrison stories and didn't like it, I don't understand you and never will pretend to, man. Really? We3 is easy. It's fucking animals! They're trained to kill! It's like The Incredible Journey directed by the guy who did Crank. What more do you want?

Like a lot of pro-animal rights material, I think We3 had its heart in the right place, but the message was a bit misguided. Yes, puppies and bunnies are cute and wonderful, but animal testing is a necessary evil for the sake of the human race. Without it we have no biomedical science. None. No one is proposing that we send animals into battle for us and it never could happen at any point in the future, so it didn't really effect me. The entire book is manufactured to tug at heartstrings, but to do that, I need something plausible within the message for me to care.

All Star Superman just didn't do anything for me. I didn't hate it, but I also struggled to see what the big deal was. Superman has been done better by a lot of other guys. Also, I'm not a huge fan of Frank Quitely's art, which I suppose makes me the Anti-Christ around here. It felt very disjointed to me and the stories meant nothing, probably because I don't know 60 years of backstory so I don't know why I should care about Atlas and Samson or Jimmy Olson getting an Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I actually really like the idea of Superman knowing his days are numbered but it just wasn't executed the way I would have liked.

I loved We3, but I don't think I got the same level of enjoyment out of All Star Superman that other people did. Looking back at it, I think I had fun with around half of the issues, but the other half did nothing for me. In regards to We3, I don't think I really payed much attention to the message Morrison was trying to promote. Nothing about it really hit home for me, it was just an entertaining story.

Anyways, recently read comics!

Blankets - It's depressing and emotionally draining, but it's such a beautiful book. Even though I'm not at all religious, I could still relate to a lot of the problems Thompson dealt with as a teenager. It's one of the best comic books I've read.

Young Liars volume 2. Ehhhhh, I'll wait until I've read the third volume before I comment. Maybe he'll wrap all this up in a clever way, but I'm not really sure how I feel about the direction this series took.

Pride of Baghdad. I loved it. I don't know what to say beyond the fact that it was really pretty and clever.

100%. I could look at Paul Pope's artwork all day. Despite the crazy futuristic setting, this was actually a pretty straightforward story about the relationships of six different people. I don't think everything in the story worked, but I still had a great time reading it.

Batman and Robin #5: Picked this up again, because people are saying that it's been getting good, and from what I saw on Scans Daily, I agreed. I like the focus on Scarlet this issue, and Damian's gotten a lot more tolerable since the last time that I read.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure that Red Hood is Todd.

Deadpool #16: We're back to Deadpool's crazy extremes and a bunch of stuff with the X-Men that I frankly don't know and don't much care about. And, as ever, everything goes back to Osborne. And pancakes. (Don't ask.)

X-Babies: ...Eh. I'll pick it up next month, but if it doesn't improve, I'll probably not buy it and take it off the pull list. Also, the Claremont reprint in back is even more eh.

Comic Books: 110

TPBs: 23

Motion Comic: 1

Batman: Year 2.

I can get past the change of artist mid way through the story, mostly I enjoyed this, though the end felt really badly rushed and this could have really done with a fifth issue instead of cramming everything into the second half of part four.

Some of McFarlane's worst work. There are a looooot of anatomy and storytelling glitches with that book. The best thing about it is Alan Davis, and that it spawned Mask of the Phantasm.

Night of the Living Dead #1, 2-Not as good as I remember it. I'm not sure how involved Barker was besides maybe getting permission from Romero and Russo for Steve Niles to write the story but it didn't have much of a Barker feel to it. There were some creepy moments and some great black and white art but not enough for a Dying in the Gutters I'm afraid. 6/10

Total

Comic books: 375

Trade paperbacks: 16

Graphic novels: 3

Jan 01-Aug 28=300 comics, 13 TPBs, 1 GN...Wednesday Comics #3, Wednesday Comics #4, Adventure Comics #1, Luke Cage Noir #1, Red Herring #1, Ultimate Comics Avengers #1, Batgirl #1, Blackest Night: Superman #1, Dominic Fortune #1, The Red Circle: The Web #1, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #1, Chew #1, Walking Dead #59-64, Viking #1, Broken Trinity #1-3, Broken Trinity: Witchblade #1, Broken Trinity: Aftermath #1, Fell #8-9, Hotwire: Requiem for the Dead #4, FVZA #1, newuniversal: Shockfront #1,2, newuniversal 1959, newuniversal Conqueror, Daredevil #116-119, Justice League of America #31, 32, Captain America Comics #1 70th Anniversary, The Human Torch Comics #1 70th Anniversary, Sub-Mariner Comics #1 70th Anniversary, Justice Society of America #25, 26, Simon Dark #18, The Flash Rebirth #1-3, Essential Man-Thing volume 1, 28 Days Later #1, Army of Darkness: Ash Saves Obama #1, Batman: The Widening Gyre #1, The Darkness / Pitt #1, Fantastic Four #570, Seaguy #1-3, Terror Inc. #1-5, Wolfskin Annual #1, Wormwood: The Last Enemy, Batman and Robin #3, Blackest Night #2, Blackest Night: Titans #1, Blackest Night: Batman #1, Green Lantern #45, Green Lantern Corps #39, Doom Patrol #1, Marvel Comics #1 70th Anniversary, All Winners #1 70th Anniversary, Captain America: Reborn #2, The Marvels Project #1, Frankenstein's Womb, Irredeemable Vol 1, Hunter, Young Lovecraft vol 1, Night of the Living Dead #1, 2

Some of McFarlane's worst work. There are a looooot of anatomy and storytelling glitches with that book. The best thing about it is Alan Davis, and that it spawned Mask of the Phantasm.

The main issue I had, besides the not great McFarlane art, was the fact that everything had to be wrapped up so quickly.

Batman has a gun and he teams with Joe Chill, these and the reaper story are wrapped up in one half of an issue, to me, these things deserve at least two issues to be resolved, maybe make the gun a link between showing CHill what he did and meeting the final fight with the Reaper.

Batman and Robin #5 - Man...I never thought I'd be disappointed by a Morrison book, but that's the perfect word for how I feel about this issue.

The Red Hood is Jason Todd? Really?

All the excitement I had for this story is pretty much gone. And while I liked Philip Tan's art last issue, it was bad in this one. The storytelling was awful and Scarlet looks nothing like how she's looked in the past. It's also a good thing the characters are in costume for most of the issue, because Tan's faces aren't that great. Maybe he was rushed on this one, I don't know. The next issue might be better than this one, but overall, this arc is going to be a disappointment for me.

Total

Comic Books: 111

TPBs: 21

HCs: 2

Manga: 2

Adventure Comics #0, Age of The Sentry #5-6, Agents of Atlas #1-9, Aliens/Predator FCBD 2009, Aliens #2, Ambush Bug Stocking Stuffer, Animal Man Volume 1-3 TPB, Astounding Wolf-Man #10-13; 15-16, Athena Voltaire & Black Coat One-Shot, Atomic Robo Dogs of War #5, Batman #684-686, Batman: The Black Casebook TPB, Batman and Robin #1-5, Batman: The Brave and The Bold #1-8, Captain America #47-48; 601, The Complete Persepolis, The Contingent #3, Criminal Vol. 2-3 TPB, Countdown Special: New Gods, The Darkness Accursed Vol. 1 TPB, Dark Horse FCBD 2009,Dark X-Men: The Beginning #1, Detective Comics #320;853, Dethklok vs. The Goon, Doctor Who: The Whispering Gallery, Fantastic Four #1-5, Fantastic Four: 1234 TPB, Final Crisis Secret Files, Final Crisis #6-7, Four Eyes #2-3, Fred Hembeck Destroys The Marvel Universe, G-Man: Cape Crisis #1, Gantz Vol. 1, The Goon #31-32, Green Lantern #36-38, Green Lantern Corps #38, Guardians of The Galaxy #8-12, Incognito #1, Invincible #57, Invincible Iron Man #15, Iron Man & The Armor Wars #1, Irredeemable #1-2, JLA: Earth-2, Joker: The Greatest Stories Ever Told TPB, Justice League of America #35, Justice Society of America #22, Kick-Ass #5-6, Marvel Adventures: Iron Man Vol. 1-3 Digests, MPD Psycho Vol. 1, Nova #20-25, Planetary #1, Red 5 FCBD 2009, Ruins, Savage Dragon #148, Seaguy: The Slaves of Mickey Eye #1-3, Secret Invasion: War of Kings, Seven Soldiers of Victory Volume 1-4 TPB, Super Friends #11, Superman / Batman #62, Superman and Batman: World's Funnest, Superman Beyond #2, Tales to Astonish #27, 35-38, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1, The Mighty Thor #356, Thor Vol. 2 HC, Vimanarama TPB, War of Kings: Darkhawk #1, Warlord #5, We3 TPB, Wolverine: Origin of An X-Man FCBD, X-Force #11, Zot! 1987 - 1991: The Complete Black and White Collection TPB