Songs you like by bands you hate

I love Soundgarden. They wrote maybe my favorite song ever (Spoonman) and I think their band members have more pure skill than any of the other grunge bands. But Alice in Chains is still my favorite grunge band.

This. Would? is easily one of my desert island songs.

Soundgarden is better than all of them combined

WOW something Des and I agree on I love Black Hole Sun, Fell On Black Days, and Spoonman :D

Now I'm going to sound contrarian but Black Hole Sun is my least favorite song by them. Until I saw Cornell do it acoustically live in an encore for an Audioslave show I saw. That was amazing.

Fell on Black Days might be one of the greatest songs ever recorded though.

I'm just :shocked: that we actually agree on something I know this is gonna get me flack but when Great Ecpectations came out in 1998 I sooo had to get that soundtrack because Cornell did a song called Sunshower on it I love that song :D

Should have saved your cash and bought his solo album Euphoria Morning instead.

Cornell's next solo album has his acoustic cover of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" and it is boss!

Guest DCAUFan1051
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha poor des the Nickelback fans will revolt against you :devil:

How exactly does a three person revolt work?

ummmm 3 against 1 that's pretty unfair advantage to me :D

Besides it was just a joke

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha poor des the Nickelback fans will revolt against you :devil:

3 against 1 + my Nickelback rage.

You don't want to see me with my Nickelback rage.

Guest DCAUFan1051

3 against 1 + my Nickelback rage.

You don't want to see me with my Nickelback rage.

hahahahahahahahaha

and to be politically correct Hero was not a Nickelback song it was a collaboration between Chad Kroeger & Josey Scott from Saliva. With Tyler Conolly from Theory Of A Deadman as a backup guitar. Dunno who did the drums though :D :laugh:

and to be politically correct Hero was not a Nickelback song it was a collaboration between Chad Kroeger & Josey Scott from Saliva. With Tyler Conolly from Theory Of A Deadman as a backup guitar. Dunno who did the drums though :D :laugh:

I'd bet money it was a guy named Alesis SR18.

Nickelback - Hero

Then how do you explain this?!

Technically, it's like, one quarter of a Nickelback song. I think only their singer was involved.

And when the fuck was I declared part of some Nickelback fan club? The point of the thread is being sorely missed if that's the case.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Nickelback - Hero

Then how do you explain this?!

Technically, it's like, one quarter of a Nickelback song. I think only their singer was involved.

And when the fuck was I declared part of some Nickelback fan club? The point of the thread is being sorely missed if that's the case.

I'm just pointing out the fact that Hero wasn't a NB song it's a Chad by himself song. The rest of the NB guys had nothing to do with the performance.

That's like saying the collaborations that Chad Kroeger has done with Santana are Nickelback songs :D