Episode 295

RSS

Got a kick out of this episode because it's discussion-based rather than review. Not to say the many podcasts don't involve discussion in review, but this was straight up discussion, which felt pretty fresh.

Oh and I'm all for images embedded in future E2 podcasts. Not to mention the others, naturally! :D

Flipped through the releases at the local today and I paid attention to Marvel releases. Only Deadpool was 2.99. I decided to pick up Faces of Evil: Prometheus today to praise DC for a 2.99 cover price.

Correction: Radical's first issues are now 1.99 but their regular prices are 2.99.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Almost been a year since the last post, but my DCBS order has something related to this episode this month. You guys had brought up the "Must Have" issues that Marvel has been putting out. I have the Vengeance of Moon Knight Must Have on my order collecting issues 1-3. Now I would probably have never bought the title, but with DCBS, the price is $2.99, essentially creating a 3 for the price of 1. And I'll probably buy any future Marvel Must Haves because even if I don't dig the stories, it's still the best value for my money in an increasing $3.99 industry.