Tranquil Tirades Podcast?

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

James you and I have exchanged messages about a TT podcast and I know you said that you don't want to do it. However after reading the Super Mario Bros Movie review with you and DW I think the 2 of you could easily excel at a TT podcast. That was funny as hell.

So what do ya think any posibility? Maybe after WFP?

I've got some time on my hands this morning that's the only reason why I'm bringing this up is because I was reading old reviews.

If the will to do it isn't there, that's a pretty big deal. FYEO requires me taking 2 hours out of my normally busy week to watch a Bond film and make notes, with a further 2 hours if I feel the need to make use of the commentary. Then, Adham & I record in the same place as his microphone & mixer are far superior to my headset, which is why we don't use Skype for now, so we have to agree on a weekend for Adham to travel up to my house, record, and then there is the utter misery that is the editing process, which takes as long as the rough cut is. It then takes an hour to transfer onto the E-2 server (on broadband I'll add).

In short, it's time consuming to run a podcast and whilst I don't doubt that Tirades would make a great podcast, it remains a great column and the AIM convo approach is considerably shorter and just as effective.

In short, it's time consuming to run a podcast and whilst I don't doubt that Tirades would make a great podcast, it remains a great column and the AIM convo approach is considerably shorter and just as effective.

Pretty much, yeah.

The idea has been discussed before, and the possibility is there in terms of something like us doing MST2K-style DVD commentaries in the future, but as far as a regular podcast of us bitching? Yeah, not happening.

James and I both have our own different plans for the future anyway, and time is tight enough as it is.

Pretty much, yeah.

The idea has been discussed before, and the possibility is there in terms of something like us doing MST2K-style DVD commentaries in the future, but as far as a regular podcast of us bitching? Yeah, not happening.

James and I both have our own different plans for the future anyway, and time is tight enough as it is.

I endorse the above post and all content contained therein.