Guilty Pleasure TV Shows

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051
power rangers up to turbo when they changed the entire cast is when I watched and still watch when I can the show.

I don't class it as a guilty pleasure as i don't give a shit who knows I watch it.

Dino thunder was the last timer I enjoyed the show and even that was only because it had Tommy in it.

well I don't consider it guilty either but annericelover asked me what no power rangers because the abridged list I made at the end of it I said that they were the shows I considered to be excellent TV

• 1 month later...
power rangers up to turbo when they changed the entire cast is when I watched and still watch when I can the show.

I don't class it as a guilty pleasure as i don't give a shit who knows I watch it.

Dino thunder was the last timer I enjoyed the show and even that was only because it had Tommy in it.

I still watch Power Rangers. Power Rangers in Space was probably the best season of the episode. It was the first where there was a real season long plot line, the villains were sympathetic, and Countdown to Destruction, the season finale, was perhaps the best episode of the entire franchise. All the previous villains from every previous series take over the universe. That and we get Rita and Zedd so that is always a plus.

Now, something that I hate to admit I used to watch was the soap opera Passions. The show caught me about the time that it introduced a character that a forum I used to post on called Zombie Succubus Witch Charity. So convoluted yet with lines like, "I'm picking mushrooms to destroy goodness" what's not to love?

I still watch Power Rangers. Power Rangers in Space was probably the best season of the episode. It was the first where there was a real season long plot line, the villains were sympathetic, and Countdown to Destruction, the season finale, was perhaps the best episode of the entire franchise. All the previous villains from every previous series take over the universe. That and we get Rita and Zedd so that is always a plus.

Now, something that I hate to admit I used to watch was the soap opera Passions. The show caught me about the time that it introduced a character that a forum I used to post on called Zombie Succubus Witch Charity. So convoluted yet with lines like, "I'm picking mushrooms to destroy goodness" what's not to love?

That's the one with a mermaid and a megalomaniacal monk as characters, yes?

That's the one with a mermaid and a megalomaniacal monk as characters, yes?

Those aren't even the best characters the show ever had. The main reason I ever watched was one of the characters was a witch named Tabitha who had a living doll named Timmy. There were times that she came close to realizing this was a tv show. Half the time it hinged on self-parody. Over the course of the show, the town in the soap was hit with tidal waves, hurricanes, a meteor, earthquakes, blizzards and, in the last episode, a volcano. I might add this town was in New England.

I guess I just like terrible shows that mock their genre. The WB had a show called Popular. One episode had all the female characters hit PMS at the same time and get locked in the girls bathroom. The same episode had the line, "They called me quacks."

• 1 month later...