Episode 46

RSS

Guest DCAUFan1051
God damn it, it sounds like I'm 15 feet away from my microphone with a sock in my mouth. UGH.

james it's still better then ep 1 :D

mike was this the batman figure u saw?

batwonderpig.jpg

I haven't downloaded it yet to re-listen, but I hope it isn't bad. The LAST thing I want is for us to relive Episode 1. :doh:

I liked the first episode, it sounded like one of my favorite radio shows, Beyond Reality Radio with the TAPS frontrunners, Jason and Grant. :P In any case, it brought back memories of "you killed Capt. Clown!" :evilgrin: :rimshot:

Another great episode! Good ol' Ace!

I second the hating for Big Time; he's basically Solomon Grundy with some Goonies sloth mixed in. And I thought the general idea behind "Where's Terry?" was great, just ruined by some punk kid and Max. I was hoping for an all Bruce story where he saves Terry life in the end, oh well.

Also, I hope were in for an expletive heavy rant in the next episode when reviewing "Speak No Evil", the thought of hearing a future rant was the only thing keeping me from throwing the computer out my window.

I second the hating for Big Time; he's basically Solomon Grundy with some Goonies sloth mixed in. And I thought the general idea behind "Where's Terry?" was great, just ruined by some punk kid and Max. I was hoping for an all Bruce story where he saves Terry life in the end, oh well.

Also, I hope were in for an expletive heavy rant in the next episode when reviewing "Speak No Evil", the thought of hearing a future rant was the only thing keeping me from throwing the computer out my window.

Off the top of my head, the only episode of the next bunch I remember seeing is "Out of the Past". And that's because I watched it 6 days ago.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Off the top of my head, the only episode of the next bunch I remember seeing is "Out of the Past". And that's because I watched it 6 days ago.

because you guys are going in prod order when someone mentioned something about out of the past I wanted to go back and watch it but it took me 20 mins to find it lol I thought it was in the Season 2 set but it's in Season 3. Still can't wait for WFP 47 :D

• 2 months later...
THAT. WAS. SPECTACULAR. :w00t:

Thank you so much, sir.

Haha, you're very welcome. :)

If you ever need any more opening crawls for future Star Wars spoofs, lemme know.

By the way, that was the LONGEST opening crawl sequence I've ever read. The Star Wars theme music almost ran out before the text was done. lol.