Civil War Hardcover book...should I buy it?

batcavejanitor

I got a little spending money because of Valentines Day and I'm looking for a trade to buy. I've been wanting to read Civil War for awhile and saw the thick hardcover at Borders for $40.

Is the big one worth it? It looks very good, would look great on my shelf, and like everyone else I prefer Hardcover over Softcover; however if the story or whole shi-bang of the big expensive book isnt worth it I'de rather by the softcover and spend the rest of the money on another trade.

At InStockTrades.com the Civil War hardcover is $25.19. However, the trade paperback is $15.74. Save yourself the $10; buy the Civil War trade, plus one or two more inexpensive trades for the same price as the hardcover. For instance, you could buy:

Civil War TPB - $15.74

The Darkness: Accursed - $3.14

Scalped: Indian Country - $6.29

or

Civil War TPB - $15.74

Witchblade, volume one - $3.14 (This is the Ron Marz / Mike Choi book, not the very first Witchblade trade paperback.)

Either way, that comes to $25.17.

At InStockTrades.com the Civil War hardcover is $25.19. However, the trade paperback is $15.74. Save yourself the $10; buy the Civil War trade, plus one or two more inexpensive trades for the same price as the hardcover. For instance, you could buy:

Civil War TPB - $15.74

The Darkness: Accursed - $3.14

or

Civil War TPB - $15.74

Witchblade, volume one - $3.14 (This is the Ron Marz / Mike Choi book, not the very first Witchblade trade paperback.)

Either way, that comes to $25.17.

Or you could buy Annilation Book 3 TPB in place of the Civil War TPB for the same price and read a good event book...:ph34r: