Episode 47

RSS

If Bruce and "Talia" had sex in "Out of the Past," would it have been gay?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was in (shudder) Scary Movie and a lot of other comedies, but she's done some dramatic stuff as well.

I literally fell in love with her during May. Best film ever. Fell in love with two women during that one.

Granted I was listening to Dread Media (episode 50) earlier, but Des seems to fall in love very easily.

She was in (shudder) Scary Movie and a lot of other comedies, but she's done some dramatic stuff as well.

I literally fell in love with her during May. Best film ever. Fell in love with two women during that one.

Granted I was listening to Dread Media (episode 50) earlier, but Des seems to fall in love very easily.

It's a theme that runs through my life...and those of sociopaths so I'm told.

My Choices for Harl...

Britney Murphy

britney-murphy3.jpg

Jamie Presley

jaime-pressly.jpg

Alyson Hannigan

alysonhannigan06nc1.jpg

I also REALLY like the idea of Anna Faris

If you wanted to do Harl like she was in the "Joker" trade, I think Ricci would be fine, but I'm not sure she'd be willing to play a completely silent role.

No to the poll, but it's iffy. For Ra's, totally gay.

For Bruce, It's the same principle as having sex with a post-op transsexual and having no idea (although, being the detective that he is, Bruce would have figured out it was Ra's somewhere in the middle, especially if Talia Black-Bibled him). Then the question is to stop or to continue, despite the initial revulsion and conflicting arousal. The uncertainty, the drive to go forward, the odd mixture of revulsion and arousal, curiosity overriding your better judgment... I've said too much.