Creative Team For Batman and Robin Announced

Koete

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Dynamic Duo is not going to go forever, Bruce is going to come back soon, whether its in Red Robin or in this or in whatever, Bruce Wayne will return. What is going to happen then? I don't know. Bruce either didn't die or he is going to somehow magically come back to life. If R.I.P. did not dhow a dead body then that is because Bruce Wayne will return. But I do hope this new Batman and Robin will continue for a while.

He's in Anthro's cave.

I read an interview(Probably linked to on here) where Morrison said it would be nice to see Quitely's take on the Joker.

That would be awesome to see, and it would be great, I know he probably won't be the villian in B&R but maybe a photo in the cave saying he is say on the loose, even though it looks like Damian killed him.

Though, people said Daniels draws a creepy Joker and when I saw him in R.I.P he just looked weird.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It is now an ongoing.

DC saw how much fans loved the comic, and decided to make it a monthly.

DiDido even said it was an ongoing now.

But it was originally meant to be just twelve issues.

What this means is that it is Morrisons book, but once he is done with Batman, DC will still have the series and will still be able to have another Batman book on the market, but this one focusing on the Batman and Robin team primarily.

What this means is that it is Morrisons book, but once he is done with Batman, DC will still have the series and will still be able to have another Batman book on the market, but this one focusing on the Batman and Robin team primarily.

:no:

I hate to fellate Morrison like this (because I'm very hot and cold on him), but this is his book, his vison, I'm not sure anybody will be able to live up to the manner he's started this series.

I mean the comic, not what he is doing.

I know he's setting everything up, into a five part storyline.

Batman And Son.

The Black Glove

R.I.P

Batman & Robin.

Whatevers next.

What I mean is that when Morrison decides that he is done everything he has wanted to do with Batman in a few years, DC will just have it like his JLA book, keep it going, but without Morrison in charge.

Also, tieing into Blackest night, that's a bit shit, as we already have Batman: Blackest night for that. Probably means the return of people of people who died in the black glove.

Also, anyone who thinks DC will just stop a highly succesful, critically acclaimed series cause the writer leaves, really is being delusional.

:no:

I hate to fellate Morrison like this (because I'm very hot and cold on him), but this is his book, his vison, I'm not sure anybody will be able to live up to the manner he's started this series.

I don't think everything Morrison does is great but I will say that this is DC's Astonishing, and we all know what happened to that once the next creative team took over.