Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

JackFetch

New animated movie based upon the Jeff Loeb and Ed McGuinness comic series coming Fall 2009:

United States President Lex Luthor uses the oncoming trajectory of a

kryptonite asteroid to frame Superman and declare a $1 billion bounty

on the heads of the Man of Steel and his “partner in crime” Batman.

Super heroes and super villains alike launch a relentless pursuit of

Superman and Batman, who must unite – and recruit super help – to

stave off the action-packed onslaught, stop the asteroid, and uncover

Luthor’s devious plot to take command of far more than North America.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40430

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, so their making these simultaneously so that they can release them while people remember what it is.

I mean their not waiting to see if the film before it flops or sells

I can't wait!

Anyway,Jeremy Sisto for Batman! Jeremy Sisto for Batman!

He was awesome as Batman in new frontier and has the right physical build, look and voice for Batman/Bruce Wayne when he was in six feet under.

Dammit let it be Jesus, let it be!

Didn't love this the first time around, but this series of animated films has been great so I'll give it a shot.

If you want to know why I didn't love it

I just though it was a bit of an abrupt end to the President Luthor storyline.

Still, if they retain the Hawkman & Captain Marvel vs Batman & Superman fight I'll be happy.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Would it be too much to hope for Kevin Conroy and Tim Daly or George Newbern as Batman and Superman? That said, if it makes enough, maybe we'll get Superman/Batman: The Supergirl From Krypton? I mean, is there a such thing as too much Darkseid?

you can never have enough Darkseid! and nah it wouldn't be too much to ask for conroy and either daly or newbern to play the roles. I think that would be awesome!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you head over to kryptonsite.com you'll find some great news for fans of both Smallville and this new upcoming film

Allison Mack Provides A Voice In Direct-To-DVD Superman & Batman Feature

On September 29, Warner Home Video will be releasing a special Superman/Batman animated feature based on the "Public Enemies" storyline which was written by Smallville vet Jeph Loeb.

The feature will include several notable voices from past DC Comics animated programs, including Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series) as Batman and Tim Daly (Superman: The Animated Series) as Superman.

The most exciting part of this for Smallville fans, however, is that Warner Bros. press material lists Allison Mack as part of the voice cast.

No word yet on who she will be voicing, but if it's true, this will be a return for Allison to the DC animated universe, having portrayed the voice of "Clea" in an episode of The Batman alongside Brandon Routh. Some online fan speculation is that Allison will be voicing Power Girl, though, again, this has not been confirmed.