The Geek Cast Radio Network

Guest TFG1Mike

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TFG1Mike

Normally I wait and just give you guys the weekly updates. I haven't been doing that lately, because I'm not sure how many of the E-2 members actually listen to any of the GCRN stuff. However this past Thursday we had the chance to talk to Robert N. Skir. We were mostly wanting to talk to him because of Beast Machines. However in doing research I found out he wrote a few episodes of X-Men (1992) BTAS!!!! and other DC and Marvel cartoons. So here it is:

Interviews- Robert N. Skir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TFG1Mike

Hey gang we will be recording the BTAS Ep of ToonCast Next Thursday 2/17/11 Here's a Video Teaser for it....... had to re edit the damn thing because YouTube blocked me when I used the whole theme..... that makes no goddamn sense to me. There are WHOLE BTAS episodes on YouTube but I get blocked for using a 1:01 theme? FUCK That!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kemb_rNPjZk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TFG1Mike

OK Earth-2 Friends in this post I just wanted to remind ya of all the great podcasts we have here at Geek Cast Radio Network. (YES I'm biassed) lol

Geek Cast Radio Podcast

This is the networks flagship show. While it had a slow start it's picking up. By that I mean releases were few and far between.

All Things Transformers

This our general TF news and stuff podcast.

The Beast Unleashed Podcast

This is the FIRST EVER full on review podcast for Everything Beast Era Transformers. All three seasons of BW and two seasons of BM are covered.

The Secret Origins Podcast

TSOP as it's been called first off thanks go out to the overlord of earth-2 for coming up with the name! It's our look on JL/JLU as an entire series.

The Tele-Cast

Our TV review podcast. This is Optimus Solo's VERY first podcast produced completely by him. Tele-Cast will have multiple seasons right now Season 1 is focussing on 80's - 90's kids live action TV.

The TFG1 Podcast

Just as it says! This was my first adventure in podcasting. All about Generation 1 Transformers cartoon. AND it has my VERY first interview Stan Bush!!

ToonCast

ToonCast is dedicated to The Cartoons We Grew Up With. 100 episodes or so plus voice actor interviews. If any classic cartoons didn't make it in ToonCast fret not there's always......ToonCast Beyond RSS coming soon.

MWIRE- Movie Week In Review

MWIRE is our weekly movie review podcast. Currently on hiatus, but coming back soon. We review classic movies, favorites, and new films as well.

From The Command Center

FTCC is our power rangers podcast. We will cover every US series with a friend of mine providing the Sentai info. We will also have interviews from cast members as well.

ToyCast

This is our action figure review/discussion podcast. It also serves as a toy news podcast.

More Shows coming soon. We have a podcast for almost everyone!

Unleash The Geek In You!!

Guest TFG1Mike

normally I keep interviews a secret. However in this case I'll spill the beans on the one I'll be doing this wednesday evening. Robert Axelrod and Barbara Goodson for From The Command Center............if anyone has any questions they'd like us to ask them post them here before tomorrow at 7pm Eastern.

Short notice I know, but I'm currently researching these people to come up with my own questions.

Guest TFG1Mike

You should ask Barbara Goodson a ton of questions in a row, then follow up with "let me know if I'm giving you a headache..."

lol I nominate this as post of the day. :bowdown:

I think the way we are gonna run the interview is I ask a question barbara answers then Robert answers. my co host will alternate questions with me.

Guest TFG1Mike

This has been the best week ever for me. Not only did I interview Jason Marsden

Tomorrow I'll be interviewing Phil LaMarr!!!!!! If any E-2 peeps have any questions you want me to ask him, post them here!!! I need all questions by 1pm Eastern Time tomorrow!

Tomorrow I'll be interviewing Phil LaMarr!!!!!! If any E-2 peeps have any questions you want me to ask him, post them here!!! I need all questions by 1pm Eastern Time tomorrow!

Questions for Phil LaMarr:

#1: In Justice League, you played John Stewart, who was a dick. What was that like?

#2: Why was John Stewart such a dick?

#3: What inspiration was behind the dickheadedness of John Stewart?

#4: Did you receive any direction on how to be even more dickish?

#5: Were any of the other cast members' feelings hurt by the dickheaded lines you read?

#6: Does John Stewart just hate, like, everyone? Or what?

#7: Do you think John Stewart was ever hugged as a child? Why or why not?