The Geek Cast Radio Network

Guest TFG1Mike

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found your show on iTunes accidentally and heard you plug the E-2 forums. I have listened to all of the episodes. It's really solid, I laughed my ass off during the Snow White review :lol: . Any chance that you might spin it out as a Disney Movie Review Podcast? It would be hilarious to see a Disney Podcast with an explicit tag

Guest DCAUFan1051

Found your show on iTunes accidentally and heard you plug the E-2 forums. I have listened to all of the episodes. It's really solid, I laughed my ass off during the Snow White review :lol: . Any chance that you might spin it out as a Disney Movie Review Podcast? It would be hilarious to see a Disney Podcast with an explicit tag

wow thanks tim... while TC won't be spun into a "just" disney cast we will be coming back to the Disney Animation spotlight i think around episode 85. Currently we are done with Disney Films 4 the time being. Keep an eye on the first page of this thread as I update the released eps regularly. Thanks for the support.

Just found the Sword in the stone in my iTunes, another great episode Mike, I know this is after the date you asked for it, but if you need to put it in during the editing process, youtube has all the oliver and co. songs and you can convert it into an mp3 with zamzar or limewire. That's hypothetically what I do when I want to burn a dvd without using torrents ( may or may not have used them to get some doctor who, and almost got a virus.) Such as the Lion King, which next to 101 dalmations and black cauldron, is my favorite disney film. I may or may not convert all the broken up parts into mpegs, condense them back together in windows movie maker or programs similar, and burn them onto a dvd. Yes, I know it is harder and takes longer than torrents, but it protects you from viruses. If you still are tight on cash, I recommend you do this when you come back to the disney spotlight rather than hunt down the films in the disney vault on amazon or ebay.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Thanks Tim... and yes Sword In The Stone is out... a day late, but it's there. Oliver and Co will be avail next week on wednesday. Thanks 4 the info, but by the time we come back to the Disney Spotlight I should have the films on DVD. I also found someone who had the songs I was looking for from the soundtrack.

Because I do so much audio ripping I try not to bog my PC and externals done with video. Glad your enjoying the show keep listening.

ToonCast will have a special voice actor interview coming next week. Not going to say who it is with, or who my co host on this journey will be. However I think the Earth-2 forumites will be pleasantly surprised on both whom the interview is with and the co host.

updated the schedule on the first page of the thread.

Guest DCAUFan1051

haven't updated this one in a while. Due to holiday stuff this show kinda got lost amongst the tinsel. However we are back on track and will be recording episodes 25-26 tonight.

Guest DCAUFan1051

what movies will you be covering? still moving my way through the marvel spotlight

Tonight We start the DC Spotlight Volume 1 in this spotlight volume we will cover all 6 bat films starting with 89 going to TDK. These will run from Ep 25-30... keep an eye on the schedule on the first page of the thread I update it regularly like with the tooncast one. Again thanks for the listenership.

By start I mean we are recording eps 25-26 tonight MWIRE airs every Saturday.

Will do! will have to go through these Marvel ones fast though, lol. I saw Batman Forever first out of these series. I was one when I saw it in the theater, but even when it came out on VHS I didn't like it. The 1989 one is my favorite out of the original films, though I admit it doesn't hold up. My mom didn't let me watch Batman Returns when I was a kid, and now I know why. Batman and Robin? :baby: The Nolan films are far superior. When it comes to your spotlight finale, you should review Swamp Thing :P , wait, no... :evil: CATWOMAN :evil:

Guest DCAUFan1051

When it comes to your spotlight finale, you should review Swamp Thing :P , wait, no... :evil: CATWOMAN :evil:

there will only be 2 specific DC Spotlights 1 for Bat Films and 1 for Superman Films. The Superman Spotlight will include Supergirl. Trust me we have tons of comic book stuff and animated comic book stuff planned in the future. I have the schedule for this show planned through 2015.

I enjoyed the Larry Kenney one, don't worry, it will probably be just as good.The person must be pretty big if you're this nervous... Please tell me you didn't contact Mel Blanc with a wee-gee board?

Guest DCAUFan1051

I enjoyed the Larry Kenney one, don't worry, it will probably be just as good.The person must be pretty big if you're this nervous... Please tell me you didn't contact Mel Blanc with a wee-gee board?

no but that would be kinda cool.

Check out this thread for the other interviews I've done.

I just hope I can stay awake and alert until 3pm ugh... I need like 50 sodas!

Just found this in my iTunes and can't wait to listen! This is my favorite out of the original series, but I don't think it really holds up.

P.S. Mike, technically Catwoman is in the same universe as the Burton Shumacher films. When Halle Berry's catwoman is looking at pictures of old catwomen, a picture of Michelle Phifer's catwoman is shown... HA HA! (Still, I don't blame you if you don't cover it)

Guest DCAUFan1051

Just found this in my iTunes and can't wait to listen! This is my favorite out of the original series, but I don't think it really holds up.

P.S. Mike, technically Catwoman is in the same universe as the Burton Shumacher films. When Halle Berry's catwoman is looking at pictures of old catwomen, a picture of Michelle Phifer's catwoman is shown... HA HA! (Still, I don't blame you if you don't cover it)

thanks... like I said before I have a set layout at least through the next 2 years of this podcast. We will add in other comic book films as they come out but as far as spotlights for DC films Bats and Supes are it.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Well the interview is done. Yay! After getting everything mixed up and stuff we finally got to do it and it was awesome to talk to the person my co host and I talked to.

Guest DCAUFan1051

And Tim even though we are not a Disney centric based podcast... you are seeing a podcast that features talk on disney films with a explicit tag. So you are kinda getting what you want. :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

I've finished editing the interview together. Jenny Seay of Earth-2.net: The Show joined me in interviewing Voice Actress Tara Strong. Ms. Strong is behind the voices of Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls, Batgirl, Raven from Teen Titans, Timmy from Fairly Odd Parents, Sari Sumdac from Transformers Animated, and so much more

Guest DCAUFan1051

HOLY SHIT!!! BUBBLES!!! BATGIRL!!! RAVEN!!! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY!!! :w00t:

haha

just a forewarning while we do talk about Ms. Strong's other roles the interview was mainly because of Bubbles and PPG... because PPG coverage is coming up on ToonCast in February.