The Geek Cast Radio Network

Guest TFG1Mike

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm having trouble downloading the Tara Strong Interview, do you happen to have the exact url so I can listen to it in my browser or download it from there? For the mp3?

sorry dude.. it should be ready tonight.... Steve does all the uploading and I told him wanted Ep 34 out first then the Tara interview. It should be available after midnight eastern time tonight. Plus technically it isn't Wednesday yet :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

Oh sorry, I thought it up because I saw the title on the site, but it didn't load anything. My bad. Can't wait for it though!

Well apparently it's already up on the All Things Transformers Feed

Tara Strong Interview ATTF Version

Even though the Interview is up there are 2 versions. The ATTF one has transformers intros and outros.

The ToonCast one has Powerpuff Girls intros/outros

Tara Strong Interview ToonCast Version

Here is the art iTunes Subscribers will get:

ToonCast-ATTFInterviewArtTaraStrong.png

Guest DCAUFan1051

I just tried to search iTunes and couldn't find it. Is it independent of the Geekcast Radion Network?

in the first post where it says TSOP in iTunes click on iTunes it should take you to the iTunes page

:shocked: WHAT???? You can't get it on iTunes or watch it now on Netflix? For shame... well, don't do anything illegal that could get you suspended :*

EDIT: If you tell me you own Batman and Robin, but not Begins, I will hunt you down and force you to watch Batman Returns on loop :evil:

Guest DCAUFan1051

just finished recording Episode 01... my co host is a huge Green Lantern Fan. I was telling him about Kyle being in S:TAS.. the episode title was In Brightest Day.... at the time we were wrapping up our discussion on In Blackest Night 2 parter.... holy crap there is more continuity for ya. I never noticed that before.