Is It Wednesday Yet?

RSS

This may be the most positive IIWY on record. Three buys and a borrow? Yow!

Preston, I had the same problems going into UWvH as you did. It's brutal to wait so long between installments (especially when the artist is active in as many high profile books as Yu was) but once you crack the cover, the third issue barely misses a beat.

This may be the most positive IIWY on record. Three buys and a borrow? Yow!

Preston, I had the same problems going into UWvH as you did. It's brutal to wait so long between installments (especially when the artist is active in as many high profile books as Yu was) but once you crack the cover, the third issue barely misses a beat.

One of the reasons I forgave UWvsH is that it acknowledges the wait in its pages. I never expected to see the next issue anyway so it almost like a cool little special.

Good reviews this week, guys. Going to see if Powerhouse carries Executive Assistant Iris and Killer of Demons when I head over there after finals tomorrow, and maybe see if I can find a few back issues of Secret Six soonish.

You should pick up Secret Six. It is easily my favorite comic right now.