California is stupid

JackFetch

Sometimes I don't want to admit I was born in California. Especially when they do stupid shit like this:

The California legislature is considering regulating the color of cars and reflectivity of paint to reduce the energy requirements to cool them. A presentation on the proposed legislation by the California Air Resources Board is below.

The problem isn’t the color per se, but the reflectivity of the paint overall. And dark colors just don’t reflect well, so they are likely out. “Jet black remains an issue,” says the report.

The new regulations would be phased in beginning in 2012, so if you want that black car, you better buy it soon. More on Autoblog and CrunchGear.

And you thought that black Toyota Pious you bought made you such a good person. Think again, you tree hating energy slob. Luckily, black websites are still ok, even though they, too, use more energy.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/03/26/calif...ban-black-cars/

If this passes I say we cut them off and make them their own country.

Sometimes I don't want to admit I was born in California. Especially when they do stupid shit like this:

The California legislature is considering regulating the color of cars and reflectivity of paint to reduce the energy requirements to cool them. A presentation on the proposed legislation by the California Air Resources Board is below.

The problem isn't the color per se, but the reflectivity of the paint overall. And dark colors just don't reflect well, so they are likely out. "Jet black remains an issue," says the report.

The new regulations would be phased in beginning in 2012, so if you want that black car, you better buy it soon. More on Autoblog and CrunchGear.

And you thought that black Toyota Pious you bought made you such a good person. Think again, you tree hating energy slob. Luckily, black websites are still ok, even though they, too, use more energy.

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/03/26/calif...ban-black-cars/

If this passes I say we cut them off and make them their own country.

You know what? You're stupid! An...And we'll be happy to "cut off"...Cuz then we will make a strong army and then come back and get you! ;)

Well, I, for one, am looking California, but feeling Minnesota.

The grass is always greener where the dogs are shedding.

I think it's "shitting." At least I hope it is. That's much better.

There's been a longstanding debate on that lyric, but the Badmotorfinger booklet says, "shedding". You're right, though. "Shitting" would be much better.

Well, I, for one, am looking California, but feeling Minnesota.

The grass is always greener where the dogs are shedding.

I think it's "shitting." At least I hope it is. That's much better.

There's been a longstanding debate on that lyric, but the Badmotorfinger booklet says, "shedding". You're right, though. "Shitting" would be much better.

Ah. I have a feeling they changed the word for the booklet so as to avoid a Parental Advisory sticker. After all, shit makes better fertilizer than hair.

Back on topic, I agree wholeheartedly--California is utterly and completely stupid beyond all reason.

I compeletly agree. The south is stereyotyped as redneck's, and now california is stereyotyped as hippies.

California's government has done nothing but make intrusive, idiotic, and nonsensical laws forbidding things that they have no business regulating for years. Trans fats, anyone?

Back on topic, I agree wholeheartedly--California is utterly and completely stupid beyond all reason.

I compeletly agree. The south is stereyotyped as redneck's, and now california is stereyotyped as hippies.

Having lived both places I can say that they aren't just stereotypes.