Choose Dread's iPod

Dread

Choose Dread's iPod  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The thing is, I have over 90GBs of music on my iTunes but I will never really need to listen to ALL of it before resynching more.

It will be nice to have a wireless internet device with my computer down in the studio once it's built.

I'm just not sold, you know.

Classic. I used my brother's old 4GB iPod between my current one and my old one, and it's a pain trying to weigh up exactly what you want to synch at a time, in my opinion - especially if you have podcasts on there. It's a question of laziness, but I prefer just having everything on there.

Go for the 120 gig, you get about 112 more gigs for $20 more, which, relatively, makes it cheaper than the 8 gig one. Also, I've found myself feeling the need to listen to music buried deep in my iPod, so methinks that the 120 gig one would probably be better for you, especially with the size of your library.

Go for the 120 gig, you get about 112 more gigs for $20 more, which, relatively, makes it cheaper than the 8 gig one. Also, I've found myself feeling the need to listen to music buried deep in my iPod, so methinks that the 120 gig one would probably be better for you, especially with the size of your library.

This was my thinking exactly.

I have the 8GB iPhone, and its small storage space is getting really annoying. However, the Classic iPods are kind of outdated now, being so clunky and all.

Personally, I'd go with the 16GB Nano for $199. That way you get "enough" storage space, and the best mobility (shuffle aside).

But hey, if the Classic's size doesn't bother you, then go for it. At that price, it's a great deal. Just be ready to buy a new one in a couple years when the motor for the internal hard drive screws up.

Guest DCAUFan1051
I have the 8GB iPhone, and its small storage space is getting really annoying. However, the Classic iPods are kind of outdated now, being so clunky and all.

Personally, I'd go with the 16GB Nano for $199. That way you get "enough" storage space, and the best mobility

I have everything on my nano that I need and stuff I don't I completely agree with the above statement. plus the nano comes in cool colors :D

Classic. Its a mini-multimedia warehouse in your pocket, the vast storage space jusifies the cost alone. I upgraded to an 80gb classic after I got fed up with updating the previous comparitivly tiny model. Bells and whistles are great an all but for sheer practical usability the classic wins out.