Episode 51

RSS

I'm finally caught up with all the episodes of WFP! AT LAST!

Now it's time to start Animezing podcast, followed by Earth-2.net: the show.

You know...there's only 86 episodes of Dread Media. Ting! ;)

Pfft, I'm recording the 13th episode of For Your Ears Only this weekend!

Yeah, but all your episodes are three hours long. 13 FYEO is like 30 earth-2 the shows in terms of runtime.

Lobo doesn't sound like anything I'm much interested in, but I like the sound of Gotham Girls. How easy is it to find, for those interested?

Also, going to argue with you on the Nolan thing. I think Harley could be bought in in a subplot in Arkham. Joker doesn't even have to appear onscreen, really. All we have to see is a general outline of him in the shadows, and if people really want the Ledger!Joker, someone can probably do a pretty decent impression. She could potentially be good setup for later movies, but, then again, if they're looking for wrapping up the trilogy, then it might not be such a good idea.

Gotham Girls are on the Birds of Prey DVD set or you can find them online... I have the lobo webtoon eps in a zip folder if you want me to email them to u PM me :D

haven't listened yet as I've been recording interview but will listen soon

Can you email the Lobo episodes to me, I can't find them online. My email is grahamvidger@gmail.com. It would help a lot. thank you so much.

Guest DCAUFan1051
You see one, you've seen 'em all. They're all the exact same thing...

Terrible.

I must agree Lobo has got to be the worst thing in animation that I've ever seen it really isn't worth the time to waste watching it.