Secret Six

Delete

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The back issues are actually pretty readily available

I'd buy the monthlies, but I'm in the process of selling off my entire comic book collection. So I don't want to start amassing another one.

Completely understandable.

And yeah, like suave said above me, the trade comes out in July.

Hoping to find #5 to whatever number is out currently on Wednesday.

After reading the latest issue, including the greatest thing ever in the Tiny Titans shout out, I decided this comic is way to damn great not to have its own thread. If you are not reading it you should be ashamed.

I think this is the best thing DC is putting out right now. Awesome. Gail Simone is knocking it out of the park. I'm buying the monthlies and I'll probablly be buying the trade.

The best thing about it is the charecters. Savage, Deadshot, Bane, Ragdoll, I don't know if a lot of people could take this concept and write it this well.

Does anyone know how many issues this is expected to last.

• 2 months later...

Is it easy to hop right in this series, without reading the first few issues? The Only Secret Six issue I have read is #9, because I found out it was part of Battle For The Cowl. Issue 9 was really great! I really want to read more Secret Six, but I don't feel like spending my money and time to read the first eight issues. So when a next issue comes out, do you think I could go into the series right there? Issue #9 was not that difficult to understand, even though it was the first Secret Six issue I have ever read.

It is, you won't be disappointed Koete.

(Note. Actual levels of disappointment may vary. Side effect may include but not be limited to deathly ear, firecrotch, inability to tell cats and dogs apart, north star blindness and rhythmic squeezing.)

Expanded upon. If you suffer from Discontinuity Bowel please consult your doctor before reading DC comics.