The minor annoyances thread

Missy

Why are you post to E-2 from the classroom, mister?!

Uhh....Uhhh.....*Enters terrified silence*....sorry Mr. Dread.

Oh and Suave I took your advice on doing something random. So as of 20 minutes ago, I am no longer a Starbucks virgin. I think I'm on a sugar high.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Suave I took your advice on doing something random. So as of 20 minutes ago, I am no longer a Starbucks virgin. I think I'm on a sugar high.

No, my friend. That is a caffeine high. Tread lightly.

And the proper response to my post was "What are you doing posting on E-2 from the classroom?"

No, my friend. That is a caffeine high. Tread lightly.

And the proper response to my post was "What are you doing posting on E-2 from the classroom?"

It was a super chocolaty chocolate. And a donut. I think it was the sugar :P.

So, I'm planning on going to Wizard World Chicago and I cannot get any of my friends to freaking give me their money so I can order our passes and get the hotel room booked. Seriously getting on my nerves because it's hard to find a reasonable hotel room for three guys, none of which want to share a bed (kind of) and I don't want to lose the one I found.

Also, thanks Preston. It's kinda sad. I was getting to love the mistake in slang.

I'm not sure which is worse; packing or unpacking.

Additionally, I've been home not twenty-four hours at this point, and my mom is already harping at me about the following:

-My weight

-A job

-Our differing views (gay marriage)

It's going to be a long summer.

I've been home not twenty-four hours at this point, and my mom is already harping at me about the following:

-My weight

-A job

-Our differing views (gay marriage)

Isn't that what moms are for? That's all either of mine have ever done for me. Well, aside from the one giving birth to me (because it was easier than going to college...)

Shitty workout session. wrenched my right arm on my first set of curls and had to go ride a bike for a half hour to rest it and then after I finish my last set of lifts I set the bar down, go to get up off the bench and somehow wench my neck in unbelievably uncomfortable fashion. I'll probably go lie on the floor for a bit to try and rest it.