The minor annoyances thread

Missy

OH MY CHRIST MONICA NO ONE CARES WHAT TO CALL THE LUNCH YOU'RE PLANNING FOR THE GUY WHO'S LEAVING AND WE CERTAINLY DO NOT NEED TO DEVOTE HALF AN HOUR TO THE DISCUSSION OF WHAT TO CALL THIS LUNCH SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, A, I had forgotten about that. Oh, man. Hug it out, bitch.

B, That is PRECISELY what this woman is all about. Party planning is an excellent way to avoid doing anything useful.

Elect yourself head of the Validity Committee and call her Party Planning invalid. Fixes everything.

Yes, but what will they do when the power goes to his head. And he starts demanding that the hot setting on the hot water cooler goes up an extra 2 degrees? And conversely says that the cold water isn't cold enough.

You're just opening a can of worms, Ackerman!

Tom, no offense, but I would love to be going grey instead of bald. At least grey looks distinguished.

To be fair balding is way higher up that list of fears for me, but that's mainly due to the criss-crossing network of scars that would make me look like Deniro in Frankenstein. And as a style choice I don't dislike the grey, it's more the broken pact with the devil that it signifies.

Having to bite your tongue when a friend tells you about a problem, and you know, whatever advice you'd give, is clearly not what you would be doing, as you're in a similar, yet quite a bit darker, situation, and not wanting to appear to be more of a hypocrite than you already are.

That sucks.

update, I now have two weeks of treatments aimed at burning off whats grown back where my thumbnail should be, and then they'll pull out the partially regrown nail and fold skin over, so I won't have a nail anymore.

I'll continue to post updates and if anyone has a problem with that I can take pictures, so be glad I'm leaving it at that. :)

Someday when I die and meet God, I'm going to look at him and say, "Listen, I have no qualms about the gay thing. I know that was just you saying, 'You're so awesome that I don't think the ladies could deal with you.' But, this entire hereditary knee thing I got going on? Yeah, I'm going to have to call bullshit on, especially when I wake up to go to the bathroom at 3 in the morning and I somehow knocked it out again so it becomes painful to get there, and by the point I'm able to get it back in, I'm too awake to go back to sleep. Yeah, calling total bullshit there. On the bright side, once again, thanks on the gay thing."

So, my knee randomly started hurting last night whenever I have to get up or sit down, or go on anything other than straight ground. Not really sure how this happened, but hey, bodies are weird. Whatevs.

This morning, while plugging in the laptop, I manage to trip on the box that the cat likes to sleep on/use to get up to my bed because she's old, and it slides on the hardwood floors, I somehow end up doing the forced splits, with my injured knee resting on the box, and my other leg straight out in front of me.

In short, my lower body is kind of made of pain right now. Yay for painkillers.