The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm leaving to go to Florida on Friday. So far, so much has went wrong on this trip. Some money I was depending on didn't get mailed until Monday so if it doesn't come by tomorrow, I'm minorly screwed. I need to do laundry but the roomie who said he's take me to do it has been a flake. Add in that my hair is a mess and I need to get it cut but don't have the money for it and yeah, so not thrilled.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear cyclists, you're supposed to be on the road, not the pavement. That's a slight issue, but my real issue is with some of you, speeding past me, and expecting to pass without so much as a "Thanks" or "Excuse me." again, just some, but you dicks are making everyone else look bad.

So for all you cyclists who think you have a right to, and own the pavement and every pedestrian should move out of the way for you, go fuck yourselves.

I go to the sports bar/restaurant to watch the UFC PPV. By myself, as well, no one else cares. As such, I am getting sick of being annoyed because I am a table of one. I didn't order the minute I was seated so I missed my chance apparently. Waiting 30 minutes for a drink as also ridiculous. They were not all that busy, so no excuses. Normally I would just excuse it as an off night. But it has been a trend for the past 4 PPVs I wanted to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's my mother's birthday slash retirement do tonight. Meaning I have to spend all of tonight explaining to her friends who haven't seen me in years that I'm unemployed dole scum. It doesn't help that many of them are parents of people I used to go to school with, so my situation is going to get a thorough grinding through the rumour mill.

fun

It's my mother's birthday slash retirement do tonight. Meaning I have to spend all of tonight explaining to her friends who haven't seen me in years that I'm unemployed dole scum. It doesn't help that many of them are parents of people I used to go to school with, so my situation is going to get a thorough grinding through the rumour mill.

fun

Sucks man, could you not take the opportunity to imply that you can't tell them the "real truth"? (MI6)

They're tracing them down at the moment, I should get a call when they're found. After that it'll take about a day until they're returned to me. I dont know what the mystery is because only places they could be are Rapid City, SD or Minneapolis unless they really are lost lost. This has happened to me before but they've always gotten my luggage back to me within a day or two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...