The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been drinking a few energy drinks over the past few days and about two hours ago, I may have been talking to someone on Skype, then I put my head on my table, sort of passed out for a moment, and slipped to the floor and fell asleep for a few minutes.

I feel fine now, but I just felt so withdrawn and weak when it happened.

I'm going to be computer less on friday and miss out on the big announcement, Sigh. Unless somebody could give me an advance copy on thursday!*

*(I kid.)

I'm more annoyed by the fact that he mentioned there's a big announcement and now, we being the curious people we are, are going to be on the edges of our seats wondering how big it will be. Curse you, Sims! Don't you know your ability to shift our every whim and fancy!

Urgh. After two weeks of my only exercise being lifting ice cream to my face to recover from surgery I'm trying to start working out again and its REALLY tough, not to mention returning to the old diet. My body has come to expect as certain paralysing amount of sugar that you just can't get from fruit.

Urgh. After two weeks of my only exercise being lifting ice cream to my face to recover from surgery I'm trying to start working out again and its REALLY tough, not to mention returning to the old diet. My body has come to expect as certain paralysing amount of sugar that you just can't get from fruit.

Just remember how good it felt when you were on the bike every day.

I'm going to be computer less on friday and miss out on the big announcement, Sigh. Unless somebody could give me an advance copy on thursday!*

*(I kid.)

I'm more annoyed by the fact that he mentioned there's a big announcement and now, we being the curious people we are, are going to be on the edges of our seats wondering how big it will be. Curse you, Sims! Don't you know your ability to shift our every whim and fancy!

Agh! The wait! How dare you do this to us!!!

Started a fifty-four hour workathon today. Ten hours today and tomorrow, eight hours Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. All shifts after today start at 8:30 in the morning. Sunday I have to be out in a parking lot handing out stickers at 4:30 in the fucking morning.

At least it's overtime?

Started a fifty-four hour workathon today. Ten hours today and tomorrow, eight hours Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. All shifts after today start at 8:30 in the morning. Sunday I have to be out in a parking lot handing out stickers at 4:30 in the fucking morning.

At least it's overtime?

office-space.jpg

I've spent the last two days painting polyurethane onto the trim for my parents' new house, and the polyurethane looks exactly like the shit Peyton Westlake made into human masks in "Darkman." It was everything I could do not to spread the shit on my face and go ruin Larry Drake's life some more.

In short, I think my minor annoyance is that I didn't do something that would suffocate me. How screwed up is that?

I've spent the last two days painting polyurethane onto the trim for my parents' new house, and the polyurethane looks exactly like the shit Peyton Westlake made into human masks in "Darkman." It was everything I could do not to spread the shit on my face and go ruin Larry Drake's life some more.

In short, I think my minor annoyance is that I didn't do something that would suffocate me. How screwed up is that?

As long as it wasn't part of a fetish, not as screwed up as you'd think.

I'm watching the G4 Comic-Con coverage right now and I got to say that I really don't care for Megan Fox. I don't see the appeal.

She has pretentious tattoos and looks like she puts out. She's Angelina Jolie for the next generation.