The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling out of it, I'm tired, hungry, and very cranky, so I was going to close up early. But nope, can't do that, because my workspace just became a daycare for the next few hours. <_<

Who dumped them on you? And are they old enought to be bribed to stay out of your thining hair?

Who dumped them on you?

A teacher.

And are they old enought to be bribed to stay out of your thining hair?

:angry:

Ok, To keep from getting banded, I came up with this amazing plan for you. Tell Niki she has to watch them, then go by mcdonalds and then home for a nap.

I'm feeling out of it, I'm tired, hungry, and very cranky, so I was going to close up early. But nope, can't do that, because my workspace just became a daycare for the next few hours. <_<

So I finally get home and make some dinner, but all of my noodles fell into the sink as I tried to strain them. :(

So I finally get home and make some dinner, but all of my noodles fell into the sink as I tried to strain them. :(

I hate it when that happens!!!

So, I think I got pink eye. Going to scrape together the money to go to the nurse practitioner on campus to check. I really can't afford to be out of work for a week but what can I really do if I'm infectious.

Edited to add, I also can't call asleep right now either. This sucks.

Edited by dc20willsave

I sold a book on eBay, the guy e-mails me after a few days asking for a week from saturday. I say sure.

Saturday comes and goes.

I PM'd the guy and he hasn't got back in touch.

I'm thinking about e-mailing him later saying if he doesn't pay by saturday I'm going to have to relist and leave negative feedback.

I sold a book on eBay, the guy e-mails me after a few days asking for a week from saturday. I say sure.

Saturday comes and goes.

I PM'd the guy and he hasn't got back in touch.

I'm thinking about e-mailing him later saying if he doesn't pay by saturday I'm going to have to relist and leave negative feedback.

I just messaged the guy, and he made payment ^_^

Guest DCAUFan1051

It pisses me off that only 1 of sellers I bought stuff on eBay has notified me of shipping info and that the recieved the payment. The only one I'm not mad about is our overlord as he's most likely very busy. That's not to say that the others aren't but still normally I get something within a few hours of making payment. Guess it boils down to me wanting stuff now lol

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm officially boycotting Pizza Delivery! Just found out that the additional delivery charge that Pizza Hut and Dominos charge goes to the companies and not the drivers. I thought it would go to the drivers as a tip. So basically their getting extra money every time people order pizza... damn them.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I hope it wasn't 1 that I do lol I try my damnedest to not have Custer fucked shows

and thanks for the info Hannah. I never knew they charged us for that kinda stuff.... I think that if they are going to do that they should lower the prices on the menu items.