The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone I know on Facebook that I used to work with but is now a manager in Illinois is taking over a manager position back here. His status on the site is that he's moving back to Dayton. The manager thing is a secret apparently and he didn't want me to tell anyone despite the status. I mention it to one person at work, he somehow gets wind of this, and I'm marginally annoyed that he got annoyed with me for it despite anyone with half a brain could put it together.

I just got a $50 ticket because I forgot they're cleaning the streets today, and I didn't move my car by 9:00.

If the street cleaners really needed the small part of the street where your car was parked to clean, then why wasn't your car just towed. Forgive me for knowing nothing about Chicago's street cleaning service, and forgive me for using the words "just" and "towed" in the same sentence. Seems like street cleaners now clean wallets and streets.

I just got a $50 ticket because I forgot they're cleaning the streets today, and I didn't move my car by 9:00.

If the street cleaners really needed the small part of the street where your car was parked to clean, then why wasn't your car just towed. Forgive me for knowing nothing about Chicago's street cleaning service, and forgive me for using the words "just" and "towed" in the same sentence. Seems like street cleaners now clean wallets and streets.

Because driving around Mike's car is free.

Hiring a tow truck is hundreds of dollars.

Plus, most cities won't tow unless they specifically say "Don't park here or we'll tow you dumbass". If you're in a no parking zone that's only that way, say, at a certain hour of the day, they're willing to only give you a ticket and the benefit of the doubt. It's only after multiple times that they tow.

I swear I am going to kill my family.

I lent my fucking loser brother some DVD's about a month ago, he doesn't give me them back, my dad has to, and when I open them, one is missing, one has had the case ripped, and one has had the disc replaced.

My dad the prick goes off on one about how it isn't his problem, and starts an argument ending with me leaving and him telling me to "Fuck off"

I come home tonight, and the prick has been around and my mum gave him more of my DVD's.

I swear I am going to kill someone.

I know how stupid this sounds, but I am sick of this fucking shite, and I am going to kill him if he scratches one of the discs.