The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I have a specific agent's home address on file. Would it be vilating any privacy guidelines to mail the jackoff a box of angry scorpions to his house? Or shuold I just mail it to his office and hope his secretary doesn't open his mail for him? I would really like to see this guy running around frantically, covered in scorpions.

For the uninitiated (read "foreigners" :teatime: ), what's an agent in this context and why do they deserve your scorpion scorn?

So, I have a specific agent's home address on file. Would it be vilating any privacy guidelines to mail the jackoff a box of angry scorpions to his house? Or shuold I just mail it to his office and hope his secretary doesn't open his mail for him? I would really like to see this guy running around frantically, covered in scorpions.

For the uninitiated (read "foreigners" :teatime: ), what's an agent in this context and why do they deserve your scorpion scorn?

An agent, or financial advisor, is in the business of taking old ladies' life savings, telling them they're going to invest it in something that will provide for their retirement, and instead use it to buy himself a boat.

An agent, or financial advisor, is in the business of taking old ladies' life savings, telling them they're going to invest it in something that will provide for their retirement, and instead use it to buy himself a boat.

So a Wall Street fuckarse?

Hang on, I'm sure I can get a few snakes of the incredibly poisonous variety to add to that package.

I seem to be chasing a frog around the house.

I don't think I've heard too many people make that complaint.

I am unique!

Do you think the frog might be a shapeshifter, like Mike's favorite Dr. Who penguin?

I think the frog maybe a trickster demon hellbent on making me insane. The damn thing will not sit still.

I seem to be chasing a frog around the house.

I don't think I've heard too many people make that complaint.

I am unique!

Do you think the frog might be a shapeshifter, like Mike's favorite Dr. Who penguin?

Frobisher is everyone's favorite Doctor Who penguin. Even people who have never heard of Doctor Who.

Hey, unemployment? I filed on the 21st of last month. I've been jumping through your hoops for running three weeks now. Now you tell me that after you look into the discharge and determine whether or not my Lawrence wages count, it might be until the 21st of THIS month until you make a decision, three days into my new job? Fuck you, and suck cock.

Cost of driving lessons from June: £800

Cost of theory test: £31

Cost of practical test, and the time of your instructor: £102

Fucking up every single maneuver in the worst way possible during your practical test: Priceless

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's Mastercard.

Going along with Mike, I'm in charge of our bookstores trade books i.e. the non-textbooks. I also work in textbooks most of the time. They rarely schedule enough coverage where I can do both jobs since someone will have to be on the floor/My manager will give me something else to do. As a result, I have a shelf of returns that I need to do/constant paperwork/keeping an eye out for shoplifters. I get about 17 hours a week to do all that.