'Nuff Said!

Episode 1 is (finally) up! In this episode, I geek out a little bit about the Marvel Vault, compare Stan Lee's original plot for the first Fantastic Four story with the finished product, and cover the first five issues of The Fantastic Four.

• 2 weeks later...

A new laptop battery* arrived today and it works like a charm. Expect a flood of episodes over the next couple of weeks, starting tomorrow with the greatest 7 page story ever crafted featuring...

AMOriginJudo-thumb.jpg

...Ant Judo!

*Recent laptop woes were originally mentioned in the "Minor Annoyances" thread.

-Corny Chris

Nice! Can't wait. I'll drop a line after this episode.

That art looks spectacular! I wonder who did it?

Whoever it was, I'm sure he had a jolly time penciling it...

The new battery worked, but my laptop appears to want to overheat on me now. Man, I just love podcasting in the summer. I bought a new cooling pad, which seems to be working, but episode 2 won't go up until early Friday morning at this point. I really hope the podcast goes much smoother from here on out because it's been a hair pulling experience getting it off the ground.

Episode 2 is FINALLY up! In this episode, I take a look at the first five Ant-Man stories from Tales to Astonish #s 27 and 35-38.

Check back Wednesday when I channel all of my frustration from the past couple weeks into reviewing Age of The Sentry.

Episode 2 is FINALLY up! In this episode, I take a look at the first five Ant-Man stories from Tales to Astonish #s 27 and 35-38.

Check back Wednesday when I channel all of my frustration from the past couple weeks into reviewing Age of The Sentry.

Oh, I'm looking forward to this!