40GB IPod or Better Wanted...Willing to Trade

Hello everyone, I wanted to post this in hopes of finding someone who is willing to sell or trade their 40GB IPod or up for about 100 to 125 dollars or trade for it for(or lessen the price):

FULL HOUSE: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON(4 Disc)

FULL HOUSE: THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON(4 Disc)

FULL HOUSE: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON(4 Disc)

WHO'S THE BOSS: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON(4 Disc)

XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS 10th ANNIVERSARY EDITION(6 DISC)

I'm selling each for $30 or all for $100

The kind of IPod I'm looking for could either be the original IPod's without video or the video IPod's. Anything newer is fine, but I understand if $100-$125 is a bit cheap. I would not normally sell my DVD's but, my IPod was stolen and I had over 5,000 songs on it. 30GB IPod is good too, but it needs to be Video than.

Thanks for anyone's help.

I have an 80GB classic I was just about to put on eBay. It had a hardware failure but I understand that new hard drives can be purchased and there are people who can do that very easily. If you can figure that out it's yours for $35 + shipping.

Besides the hardware failure, it's immaculate. No scratches or anything as the cello film was kept on during its entire period of use.

If you can figure out the hardware failure, let me know as my Ipods battery died last year, and now all it's good for is for being in a speaker.

Go here. My 5GB 2nd generation still works (even though the screen is so faint it's hard to see) off of its new battery.

I have an 80GB classic I was just about to put on eBay. It had a hardware failure but I understand that new hard drives can be purchased and there are people who can do that very easily. If you can figure that out it's yours for $35 + shipping.

Besides the hardware failure, it's immaculate. No scratches or anything as the cello film was kept on during its entire period of use.

What is the hardware in it do? Is that what holds the music or is it the battery? I'm bad at that stuff. How much do you think it would be to take it to an electronic store to get it fixed?

What is the hardware in it do? Is that what holds the music or is it the battery? I'm bad at that stuff. How much do you think it would be to take it to an electronic store to get it fixed?

The hardware is the hard drive. It holds the music. Go to this site and scroll down til you see this: iPod 80 GB Hard Drive HDD 80 Gigabyte (5th gen).

It all depends if you're willing to spend $170 for it all (my iPod plus $120 for the mail-in repair service if you're wondering where I got that price). I wasn't and sprang for the new one. That's quite a price difference though.