Thomas Jane to write The Punisher...?

Missy

I don’t suppose you can say what your four issues of The Punisher are going to be?

To tell you that the Punisher is going to be infiltrating and breaking down a criminal organization who do real bad things.  The guy at the center of it is going to be a family man with a wife and 2 kids.  So he’s going to be confronted with taking out the guy and taking food out of these kids’ mouths.  Finding that moral justification.  That’s where the Punisher fascinated me.  It’s like OK, you’re doing what you’re doing and going to kill the bad guys but the bad guys have kids and those kids are going to school and maybe one will be a doctor…  you’re spreading the disease, man.  That’s what interests me.

To tell you that the Punisher is going to be infiltrating and breaking down a criminal organization who do real bad things.  The guy at the center of it is going to be a family man with a wife and 2 kids.  So he’s going to be confronted with taking out the guy and taking food out of these kids’ mouths.  

Yeah, cause the head of a criminal organisation is living paycheck to paycheck...

Wooo, 100th post!

There's an issue of Captain Marvel (vol. 4, #2; written by Peter David) where it is very strongly implied that the Punisher knowingly and premeditatedly kills a child. A child! (He has good reason, but it was still just a child!) So there's no way in Hell that Castle ever looks back and worries about the families of his victims.