Batman vs. Hulk Hogan

Cash

Who Wins?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

bathog.jpg

The setting: A wrestling ring in Madison Square Garden

Stipulations:

1. Batman gets no gadgets.

2. Batman is the heel and Hogan the face. Remember, this allows Hogan to Hulk up and exposes Batman for the pussy that he is.

3. This also takes place anywhere from 1988 - 1999 (remember that Hogan didn't job).

4. Hogan also has his hair, therefore, he is cooler.

5. Batman is mentally retarded and only has one leg due to a backstage attack from Tonya Harding.

6. Alfred will be in Batman's corner, Hogan will have nobody because a Real American needs no allies.

7. Hogan will have his 40 inch pythons compared to Batman's stick arms.

8. The winner is the first to get a three count.

I'd say that DJ and I were debating this, but frankly, we both thought that Hogan would win without Batman being remotely hampered. He has the Hulkamaniacs dammit!

I'm adding that Batman doesn't get any help from anyone or else he is automatically DQd.  This is only fair as the odds are against the Immortal One.

Blast it! :bang:

What if Hogan were to take pity onto him and just lied down so he could get the pin fall?

Hogan is fighting for all the little Hulkamaniacs in this one, and he's a face... that means no laying down and no pity for the enemy.

Stick arms??? This isn't me fighting Hogan, Hash. You tard. Batman weighs over 230 pounds. He's fucking ripped.

Null vote this ish. <_<

No, this is a very sickly Batman. He has sticklike arms. Hogan has 40 inch pythons. I think the answer is clear.

I found the flaw. If Batman is indeed mentally retarded Hogan being a FACE can't beat up on him no matter how heel Batman is. Why? Because that wouldn't be the right thing to do. You can only beat up FACE retards (Eugene). Out of his FACE principles Hogan lets the little retarded hulkamaniac win as a last wish.

Batman gets my vote.

I found the flaw. If Batman is indeed mentally retarded Hogan being a FACE can't beat up on him no matter how heel Batman is. Why? Because that wouldn't be the right thing to do. You can only beat up FACE retards (Eugene). Out of his FACE principles Hogan lets the little retarded hulkamaniac win as a last wish.

Batman gets my vote.

Batman has been hurting children. He's been kidnapping them and feeding them to alligators. Talks have faltered and this is how it has to be settled. Now, Hogan isn't only fighting for the Hulkamaniacs, he also fighting for the little Hulksters in the sky.

Those kids probably got what was coming to them. I'm sure he did it because none of them would say their prayers, eat their vitamins and all that other junk.

This Batman is just a very misunderstood person; Hogan should give him a hug rather then beat the poor man up.

Those kids probably got what was coming to them. I'm sure he did it because none of them wouldn't say their prayers, eat their vitamins and all that other junk.

This Batman is just a very misunderstood person; Hogan should give him a hug rather then beat the poor man up.

They were poor children who didn't have any family left because they had all died in a terrible accident involving salad tongs and a martini shaker. They said their prayers, ate their vitamins, and did their training. They always did the right thing... they tried to help Batman out... and he killed them with an orange juice bottle.

and he killed them with an orange juice bottle.

I'm sure they deserved it. They probably beat Robin to an inch of his life before taking the Boy Wonder's sexual innocence.

Would the Boy Wonder really argue? Let's be honest here.

I'll bet their parents death was no accident, those evil little bastards. Batman did what he had to do.

It's true. Batman nearly killed the Joker recently when he finally went too far, so I wouldn't past Batman to kill these evil little bastards.

As for Robin's sexual innocence: Yeah, he'd argue, 'cause he was desperately waiting for Alfred to take it.

Back to the fight at hand: Batman wins this 'cause if Hogan's on the side of these homicidal children, Batman will stop at nothing to bring the leather-skinned freak in.