Things you want

Stavros

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likely because (1) I was on forums hiatus when your birthday came around, and (2) you didn't ask for any.

It's nice to be offered! :cry:

*sigh*

Do you want some effing glue, Austen?

Yes. Thank you. Yay, I got glue!

Anyway, I am just a few months away from passing my HND and getting into a third year Uni course, so what I want is to pass that.

Also, bringing up old things, my own flat, a cat and a new TV would all be welcomed.

Why does the Nintendo DSi XL appeal to you?

Because I have a DS Lite, and this is bigger, better, and has more features. I didn't upgrade to the DSi (as I was late to the DS "game," heh, as it was, and I'm only a casual gamer--I prefer puzzle games, stuff with a lot of replay value), and liked the features that added, and this new one is just gravy because the screen is bigger. If you've seen the pictures of my place, it's clear I like big screens.

Frak, the Complete Series of Battlestar Galactica on Blu-ray is currently 150 bucks on Amazon. So tempted since I have the money for it but also should be saving some money for Chicago. This down from a MSRP of 349.99 I might add. What should I do?

They're marking the price down because that one doesn't include The Plan. I've heard that a lot of fans were also upset at the fact that the packaging is apparently crap.

The full set, including The Plan (and in a new case), comes out in a few days for $200.