Things you want

Stavros

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's put me in my place. In between the erasers and the combs, but not below the red bar.

You know, theirs nothing out right now that I can say I want, it's weird, I mean, I have no definitive items that come to mind, that I would say I want.

My own theme song would be nice though...

Seriously though, I would like to live in my own place and not live with my mum as I am the last of my four brothers left living at home, after Michael left a couple of months ago, now he like the rest of them knows the enjoyment of actually saying "Well, I'll be off then" and actually being able to leave and go to their own homes.

I want a mail system that will get you an awesome gift from somebody in 3-2 days, instead of 5-7.

Part of that is my fault, as work stuff and family drama got in the way of getting it in the mail.

Well, I can wait for you to ship it, I dont like waiting for our mail system to get there act together and give me what you sent. Im sure if they tried, I would have it by now and would have something to do on the plan, other than twidling my thumbs listening to my pod.

Oh and Niki, Next time dont talk about the cool stuff you sent me on a podcast, it makes me more impatient ;) . Or is this your goal?

I want a really big desk to draw on. One that I don't have to share with my homework and books and whatnot.

Also, I would love to have the ability to sleep past 6 am without being rudely awakened by sunlight streaming in through my huge, curtainless windows (which face east).

Recently I've been listening to some of the Big Finish Doctor Who audio dramas, and through them I've come to know and like the 6th Doctor.

Hooked another one!

And I'll tell you what: having watched "Vengeance on Varos," which I admit isn't the best Doctor Who story, I've grown fond of him on the show too.

To be fair, though, I never disliked him. I was simply put off by the costume.