Things you want

Stavros

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I own a classic gameboy, I am now after a super nintendo and super gameboy.

Good luck finding someone else to ship you free stuff ;)

Well then! I guess I have to go back to plan B, Sucking up to yoda. Then again, I've been doing that ever sinced I joined here. Hasnt really gotten me anywhere. Any body else have any plans for me to try?

Now that I own a classic gameboy, I am now after a super nintendo and super gameboy.

Well then! I guess I have to go back to plan B, Sucking up to yoda. Then again, I've been doing that ever sinced I joined here. Hasnt really gotten me anywhere. Any body else have any plans for me to try?

Try used game stores and eBay. Only thing I can really think of.

Try used game stores and eBay. Only thing I can really think of.

I was thinking of a plan... more mad scientisty than that.

I was thinking of a plan... more mad scientisty than that.

Okay... well, you can threaten to flood the London Underground with acid unless you are delivered a NTSC Super Nintendo, still in the original box and plastic complete with Super Mario World. Then when you get it, settle for flooding Cardiff instead unless they also deliver a list of ten games.

On a upcoming trip, I want to bring a new game, And I have 2 in mind. But I am unsure of wich to get. Should I get Super Mario Bros 3 (GBA Port) or Super Mario World(GBA Port)? The price is the same ($25), The only diffrence is that world has the box.

You can't really go wrong with either. I prefer World, personally. It's easier, and there are a lot more secrets to be found. 3 has more items, and more level variety, so it's really up to you.

You can't really go wrong with either. I prefer World, personally. It's easier, and there are a lot more secrets to be found. 3 has more items, and more level variety, so it's really up to you.

Mario 3 looks like its going to win, Based on the fact that NSMB for the DS was based off of it, and NSMB is my favorite game in my collection.

• 3 weeks later...