Things you want

Stavros

I quit smoking 5 years ago, but I want these lighters anyways.

zippo1023.jpg

Banpresto's launched a pre-order of these two beautiful Zippo-style lighters, a Sega Mega Drive and a Sega Saturn which runs through November 6th, with a shipping date sometime in December. Each lighter runs ¥10,500 (around $115).

http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/24/sega-lighters-smoking-will-never-be-cool-again/

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quit smoking 5 years ago, but I want these lighters anyways.

You don't need to smoke to use lighters. I know people who have them just because they like fire. It's really kinda creepy until that one time when you need to heat shrinkwrap over car wiring, and then you're grateful that you have pyrophile friends.

NICE!

So I went by a comic shop today and saw the lantern rings. They're actually pretty neat-looking. They have a very slight metallic paint over them (or it might be metallic stuff in the plastic itself; I couldn't tell), so they look a lot better than the cheap plastic ring that you might expect. They're really big, though. I didn't get to try one on, but they looked like they were a good bit too big to fit correctly on my hand.

• 1 month later...

-Okami (PS2)

-Odin Sphere (PS2)

Nice. :yes:

Hah, thanks. :P Now, it's just a matter of seeing if it's available in places that my parents would be able to find them. (The parents haven't quite figured out online shopping yet, and I don't know if it would be easy to find these in game shops anymore.)

-Okami (PS2)

-Odin Sphere (PS2)

Nice. :yes:

Hah, thanks. :P Now, it's just a matter of seeing if it's available in places that my parents would be able to find them. (The parents haven't quite figured out online shopping yet, and I don't know if it would be easy to find these in game shops anymore.)

Both are quite rare now. You have a better chance of finding Odin's Sphere than Okami at this point.