Captain America #600 **Spoilers**

dc20willsave

Batman should be the Christ figure. I'd like Jesus a lot more if he had a grappling hook, and kicked people in the face.

I'd like Batman more if he could walk on water. *shrug*

But we should probably get back on-topic before this gets ugly...

Hah, true, sorry, just need to defend The Lord from the stereotype that he was akin to the peace loving flower child hippies from the 1960s.

EHEM, so, back on topic, was it ever retconned that Steve knew Bucky was still alive, or is this going to be a "HOLY SHIT" moment for Cap?

EHEM, so, back on topic, was it ever retconned that Steve knew Bucky was still alive, or is this going to be a "HOLY SHIT" moment for Cap?

Wait... you mean a "HOLY" moment for Bucky?

No, for Steve. Was it retconned that Steve knew Bucky was alive, or when he finds out that Bucky is Cap is he going to be all What. The. Fuck?

No, for Steve. Was it retconned that Steve knew Bucky was alive, or when he finds out that Bucky is Cap is he going to be all What. The. Fuck?

Oh, he knew Bucky was alive. He was the one who pulled Bucky back to the light side, if I remember. And he wrote the note to Tony Stark that said "take care of Bucky, and don't let the Captain America legacy die. Not that I'm hinting at anything. (HINT, HINT)"

Well...I mean, you are Steve Rogers. Shouldn't we be the ones asking the questions about your upcoming resurrection?

Well...I mean, you are Steve Rogers. Shouldn't we be the ones asking the questions about your upcoming resurrection?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IXNAY ON THE RETSECAY DENTITYIAY!