Michael Jackson dead at 50

Missy

I hope the world doesn't forget that beyond being a great singer and dancer, he was also a weirdo who admittedly got his kicks from sleeping with little kids.

I'm sick and tired of celebrity hero worship. It was sad that he died and that his life was seemingly a series of fucked up events that made him the man he is today, but is he ultimately responsible for his own actions? Yes. He is.

And that's really all that needs to be said about that.

I hope the world doesn't forget that beyond being a great singer and dancer, he was also a weirdo who admittedly got his kicks from sleeping with little kids.

I'm sick and tired of celebrity hero worship. It was sad that he died and that his life was seemingly a series of fucked up events that made him the man he is today, but is he ultimately responsible for his own actions? Yes. He is.

You're ruining my legal defense with your careful intelligent points! I plan to blame the internets.

A lot of people consider Kurt Cobain a genius, but I just see him as a drug addict that blew his own head off. The same goes for Michael Jackson. Some will always see him as a weirdo child toucher. I will always see him as an amazing performer.

We all choose to react differently, and I don't fault anyone for the way they remember him. Just don't try to convince me he wasn't what I choose to remember.

Winston Churchill was VERY flawed but gets voted as our greatest Briton whilst Richard III had some great policies as king, but is forever remembered as a nephew-murdering hunchback, which has yet to be factually proved.

Are you suggesting that Shakespeare threw in some Screenwriting For Dummies character and plot twists just to sell the play?

No, but he was a dirty fucking plagiarist. :D