Episode 322

RSS

Loeb needs to go back to what he was doing ten years ago. I mean, I get that he likes a high character count to boost sales and everything but the last time that genuinely worked out for him was Hush, and that was because it was a 12 issue coherent detective story that needed a lot of suspects and red herrings.Though, the ending was fucking stupid. I can scarcely believe its the same guy doing all this modern shite.

Fixed for the better of mankind.

Loeb needs to go back to what he was doing ten years ago. I mean, I get that he likes a high character count to boost sales and everything but the last time that genuinely worked out for him was Hush, and that was because it was a 12 issue coherent detective story that needed a lot of suspects and red herrings.Though, the ending was fucking stupid. I can scarcely believe its the same guy doing all this modern shite.

Fixed for the better of mankind.

I'll defend Hush, that ending gave us two of the best current Batman villains in Hush & Red Hood. It was a good resolution. Hood was ruined by Countdown and Hush has been a little hit and miss but overall it was the best outcome at the time.