Kick-Ass

Koete

The only overly negative thing I have to say about the film are the few little bits that make it offensive to a few specific people. One of my best friends (a girl) can totally handle the violence and nonstop cursing, but the masturbation scene, short and relatively tame as it was, very well might ruin the film for her.

Seriously? :huh:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great movie. The last act was pretty much the Hit Girl show, but I'm ok with that. Cage's voice was weird. His Big Daddy voice was pretty much Adam West, but his normal voice sometimes went into a southern accent. When he was

on fire

and yelling he sounded just like Chris Elliott in Scary Movie 2. I kept expecting him to say "grab my little hand". I started cracking up when I shouldn't have been.

The masturbating scene in this movie doesn't even hold a candle to Vince Vaughn getting jerked off under the table in Wedding Crashers, anyway. I was crying in the theatre from laughter during that scene.

Mmmmmmmm, Isla Fisher as a randy naughty girl.......

Jeremy Grey: Gloria, I've been doing a lot of soul searching recently, and I think I'm ready to take this relationship, our relationship to the next level.

Gloria Cleary: Jeremy, I am so ready to take it to the next level.

Jeremy Grey: Really?

Gloria Cleary: Yeah. Do you want to watch me with another girl? How about those Brazilian twins we met at the ball game?