Super Smash Bros. Melee

Missy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would personally build a shrine to HHH and Stephanie McMahon if they made the next Smash Bros. available for online play. :o

What with the way Nintendo's been doing things lately, I don't think you'll have to worry about that.

Sadly, you're most likely right... <_<

The Lan adapter is meant for hooking up Gamecubes through a network, Yes it can go on the internet, by Nintendo never intended to use it for that.

I did not know that. How many onlines games have they released? Phantasy Star Online I - III, but are there any others?

And should this thread be changed to the "Official Smash Brothers Melee thread"?

Done... and I should probably pin it too, but I won't 'cause I still don't get this game. :P

I get it, so I shall pin it. Cheap Heat's first official mod.

What was that you said on DS9 when Lauren was promoted to Admin...? Oh, I remember, "I've got a feeling Cheap Heat will become Cock Hair." Well guess what... :D

I kid!

And should this thread be changed to the "Official Smash Brothers Melee thread"?

Done... and I should probably pin it too, but I won't 'cause I still don't get this game. :P

I get it, so I shall pin it. Cheap Heat's first official mod.

What was that you said on DS9 when Lauren was promoted to Admin...? Oh, I remember, "I've got a feeling Cheap Heat will become Cock Hair." Well guess what... :D

I kid!

If I didn't do a mod thing soon, I was going to go corrupt with power and use my powers for evil.

Yoda, it does get boring playing it in one-player mode. Any of us can attest to that. The fun of it is in the multiplayer. You can alter the match types almost infinitely. Play it with 3 other people and you'll probably like it a lot more.

I don't have three people to play it with. :( And even if I did, I only have two controllers.