Super Smash Bros. Melee

Missy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I challenge anyone.  I will kill you all as Zelda.  Bastards.

Convince them to make a Online SSBM and I'll gladly face you, or any other Forum member who wants to.

Prepare to die.

Strong words for someone who fights as Zelda! :P

Perhaps if everyone picked one fighter that they'd be if we all had a big internet battle; ie/ ONE Samus, Falcon, Link etc.

Thus, I "shot-gun" Link, a Leicester expression that means "pick".

Convince them to make a Online SSBM and I'll gladly face you, or any other Forum member who wants to.

Prepare to die.

Perhaps if everyone picked one fighter that they'd be if we all had a big internet battle; ie/ ONE Samus, Falcon, Link etc.

Chances are, it will be like in Mario Kart. You don't get a choice. Hopefully it won't, because I wanna be able to Shadow Ball all your arses to the stone age.

Prepare to die.

Chances are, it will be like in Mario Kart. You don't get a choice. Hopefully it won't, because I wanna be able to Shadow Ball all your arses to the stone age.

I could just swallow the souped-up clone and send a Shadow Ball right back at ya'.

Prepare to die.

I could just swallow the souped-up clone and send a Shadow Ball right back at ya'.

1) Kirby's shadow ball is worse, because he is so low to the ground. I only have to be a little above Kirby and it won't hit.

2) You'd have to suck me up first. I am the master of evasion.

Prepare to die.

1) Kirby's shadow ball is worse, because he is so low to the ground. I only have to be a little above Kirby and it won't hit.

Your Shadow Ball won't really be effective either. Firstly, I can duck under almost anything--Shadow Ball included. (Kirby becomes flat as Calista Flockhart's chest when he ducks down.) Second, I can lure anyone into firing their charged up projectile by floating down, only to use one or more of my extra 5 jumps to avoid it. Thus wasting your shot. (I love that tactic!)

You may be a master of evasion, but so was everyone else who has lost to me by me inhaling them and using their power against them... :evil:

Prepare to die.

Your Shadow Ball won't really be effective either. Firstly, I can duck under almost anything--Shadow Ball included. (Kirby becomes flat as Calista Flockhart's chest when he ducks down.) Second, I can lure anyone into firing their charged up projectile by floating down, only to use one or more of my extra 5 jumps to avoid it. Thus wasting your shot. (I love that tactic!)

You may be a master of evasion, but so was everyone else who has lost to me by me inhaling them and using their power against them... :evil:

It's as if you've only been fighting Newbies James...

As long as I were to get Falco or Marth, I'd be fine.

And you forget, you still have to convince them on making the game online before you can kill me. So ha! :P

Even if Nintendo were going to use the internet for the Gamecube, Melee was one of it's first releases so it probably wouldn't of been online anyway.

And you forget, you still have to convince them on making the game online before you can kill me. So ha! :P

Even if Nintendo were going to use the internet for the Gamecube, Melee was one of it's first releases so it probably wouldn't of been online anyway.

I'm talking about a sequel to the game, not the one that's out right now. Although I probably would buy the game if they re-released it as an Online game. :rockon:

I'm talking about a sequel to the game, not the one that's out right now. Although I probably would buy the game if they re-released it as an Online game. :rockon:

If the sequel comes out for the next gen console, then chances are it will be online.

I doubt Nintendo will be willing to do it, they'll probably take the cheap way out and make it a LAN game since they aren't convinced that Online games can sell well.

It isn't that it won't sell well, it's that they won't make money. Unless they can set up a deal with huge phone company (for stuff like servers) it won't be profitable.

True but I'll bet that's exactly what they do.  :(

Yes yes, they probably will.

Never the less, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to own someone from these Forums in the near future*Or get owned myself, either one will work <_< *.

Oh, you'll be owned, believe me...

Never the less, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get to own someone from these Forums in the near future*Or get owned myself, either one will work <_< *.

Yes...by me.

Fear the Kirby --> (>'.')>

Yes...by me.

I fear no Kirby - my brother always plays as him and I always kick his arse. Bring it on :P

Yes...by me.

I fear no Kirby - my brother always plays as him and I always kick his arse. Bring it on :P

You're sibling is a novice!!! I am the Kirby master!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You must fear him: (>'.')>