Very close to breaking...buying a next gen console

elnino14

Speaking to Knightwing, You're missing Mass Effect and Valykria Chronicles on the X-box and PS3 respectively, I've heard nothing but good about those games.

Mass Effect is also on the PC (not a port; it's actually a better version of the game).

You're right about Valkyria, though. I think I skipped over the V section. :)

Guys, I think we're all overlooking the 360's biggest exclusive - Dead or Alive Xtreme 2.

Sweet merciful physics engine I like that series too much. It was scary how addictive the original was, I don't think I could buy the second one. Thing is about that game was that it drew you in with its obvious charms and then kept you there with some pretty neat RPG aspects, collecting all the outfits and accessories you could and actually getting good at the gameplay.

In all honesty, I love them too. I've dropped more than 50 hours in both and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I sought out FAQs for the perfect gift combinations and everything. I actually prefer the second one, as there are more ways to earn money, and the girls don't throw gifts away anymore, they just return them. I don't have my 360 anymore, but I still have my hard drive with my complete Lei Fang/Hitomi save.

everybody loves Halo

Incorrect.