Episode 60

RSS

Sharon figures out her brother's secret in "Brother-Sister Act," then in "Static Shaq" Shaquille O'Neal pays a visit to Dakota. "Frozen Out" is the story of a lonely homeless girl, and "Sunspots" sees Virgil lose his powers. And lastly, pops gets a girlfriend in the appropriately titled "Pop's Girlfriend." [ 1:28:49 || 40.7 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.worldsfinestpodcast.com/episodes/wfp_060.mp3

Grant Morrison is on Batman and Robin for 12 issues. His Batman magnum opus, begun with Batman and Son, will probably last a couple more years.

I could swear I've heard / read somewhere that Morrison has the book plotted for a few years.

"No, I insist. 2."

That's one of my favorite WFP moments.

Kangor's jamaican.

Are you sure? 'Cause it seems like the kangaroo guy would be Australian.

I just watched the newt 5 Static episodes to prepare for episode 61, and "Jimmy" is better "Sons Of The Fathers", if you watch Jimmy, it may be kind of cheesy but it displays it's message well and it had me sort of vibrating, my body, at the end. I just had to post feelings about this somewhere, immediately. I felt like I was a mix of feeling scared, sad for one of the characters, and shocked, no pun intended, I am serious. This, and "Sons Of The Fathers" are two must watch Static Shock episodes.

Something I just realized, WFP has gone through Lobo, Gotham Girls, (even though both of those took one episode), The Zeta Project, and about half the Static Shock episodes all in ten WFP episodes. It's seemed like WFP has reviewed more than that since the end of Batman Beyond.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm kinda out of it as I type this but I must chime in on Static's powers going haywire.

The only thing I can think of even if your not a super powered person friction causes static. So I can see why other materials outside of metal objects would be attracted to Static in the Sunspots ep. But I could be wrong.