Episode 342

RSS

I think its more of a take it or leave it deal. Books like Daredevil and FF kept it in the background but DR is still a feature, just one the writers could use as they pleased. As for Captain America Dark Reign is big in that title right now, and I think you'll agree that Civil War had a bit of an impact on it as well.

But then you get into the other problem. You had big guns like Bendis throw the ball up in the air for Pak to make his career on WWh and then everyone pretended it didn't happen. When 95% of Marvel takes place in NY and none of them talk about how it has been demolished let alone show it, you've got a problem. WWH might as well just not have existed now.

Civil War, I would argue was actually good for the most part. It just dragged every other title in Marvel's catalogue into the shitter. The only thing Cap's been doing is trying to find the Human Torch in China to my recollection. If it ties in majorly to DR after Reborn, then I'm out too.

Norman Osbourne is a featured player in Reborn and its still great. Cap's always dealt with power, traditionally Nick Fury and Shield. Now the modern Cap has to do the same in his own way, I don't see this as a reason to drop the book.

The line about "Kori" drove me NUTS! I'm a totally continuity nut, and Dick wasn't even a member of Teen Titans at this point. If he says he's twelve, then there's big chance he hasn't been Robin a full YEAR yet, because his parents died when he was twelve. He was 14 years old when the Teen Titans started, and 18 years old when New Teen Titans started...