The news thread

Missy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday, on the day he was honored for the 40th anniversary of breaking the most hallowed record in pro sports, Hank Aaron compared Republicans to the KKK.

:facepalm:

Hank, seriously, dude. Soak up the moments of your celebration, and leave the hideously ill-informed, over-the-top sociopolitical statements to Fox News, CNN and MSNBC. k thx

Yesterday, on the day he was honored for the 40th anniversary of breaking the most hallowed record in pro sports, Hank Aaron compared Republicans to the KKK.

:facepalm:

Hank, seriously, dude. Soak up the moments of your celebration, and leave the hideously ill-informed, over-the-top sociopolitical statements to Fox News, CNN and MSNBC. k thx

I mean come on, Republican's don't care about black people enough to hate them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just did it.

Also, Will Smith is under investigation by child protection services due to a social media picture of 13 year old Willow in bed with a topless 20 year old man. While I don't think it's a bad thing that they are doing this, and I know people that have been investigated for less, I think this is going to be the new online celebrity harassment. We live in a world where people call police and fake crimes at famous people's houses to get police to bust down the door because they think it's funny.

• 1 month later...

Sounds awfully like the beginnings of other world wars, doesn't it?

In all seriousness, this is not going to happen. For one, the Ukraianian rebels didn't know it was a civilian aircraft, Malaysia isn't going to respond militarily.

Almost this exact thing happened in 1988 between Iran and the US here.