Resident Evil: Afterlife

JackFetch

"This new 'Resident Evil' is the first one to ever open at No. 1 worldwide. It's the biggest movie in the franchise," she said. "So we're definitely going to make another one."

Jovovich added that director Paul W.S. Anderson, her husband, already has some ideas for the fifth installment and they are looking for ideas from the fans as well this time.

"We've been talking to a lot of fans on Twitter and stuff, so it's probably going to be one of the first movies where we really talk to fans to see what they want, and what characters they want to see. It's going to be a more interactive process."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=69747

haha slothian

"This new 'Resident Evil' is the first one to ever open at No. 1 worldwide. It's the biggest movie in the franchise," she said. "So we're definitely going to make another one."

Jovovich added that director Paul W.S. Anderson, her husband, already has some ideas for the fifth installment and they are looking for ideas from the fans as well this time.

"We've been talking to a lot of fans on Twitter and stuff, so it's probably going to be one of the first movies where we really talk to fans to see what they want, and what characters they want to see. It's going to be a more interactive process."

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=69747

Well, it only took four films. At the end of the day though, as long as Anderson stays in his own little franchise which deifies his own wife and ignores the source material, he isn't harming anything that I feel personally invested in.

haha slothian

And indeed "ho ho" to you, Mr Fetch.

I don't know whether to applaud Stavros for sharing my sentiments or to mock him for watching all the Resident Evil films. I'll go with the latter.

To be completely fair, I watched them all in one afternoon in order to make sure they were terrible. That way I could deride them fairly.

I deserve your mockery.

• 3 months later...