Inception

JackFetch

I'm still not convinced it's a dream. As for how quickly she joined, he called it with the "she'll be back" comment.

There is a theory that you only dream in your native tongue, so if that's true, that scene in the cafe means it's real, not a dream.

I thought it was a dream, when he was chatting to the con artist in the cafe, and the newspaper the other guy was reading, looked like it was gibberish.

• 1 month later...

So does that mean that we're all dreaming also and KnightWing is trying to wake me up? Is KnightWing and everyone here a figment of my imagination or are you all trying to steal some secret from my mind? Is KnightWing some rogue element trying to collapse the dream by making me realize it's a dream or am I just that good that it's staying firmly intact and now I'm trying to remember why I decided to live this low in the dream? If this is a dream, why is Jeph Loeb still working?

So does that mean that we're all dreaming also and KnightWing is trying to wake me up? Is KnightWing and everyone here a figment of my imagination or are you all trying to steal some secret from my mind? Is KnightWing some rogue element trying to collapse the dream by making me realize it's a dream or am I just that good that it's staying firmly intact and now I'm trying to remember why I decided to live this low in the dream?

I am all three of those things.

• 5 weeks later...